Why do people dislike celebrities such as Miley Cyrus and Kim K?

I understand that they were technically "handed" their fame, but I was wondering what are some current reasons that people dislike them.

Most Helpful Guy

• In the case of KK, because she never did anything deserving of fame and I get sick of reading about her daily life when I have no interest in it. At least MC did some acting and singing, though again I have no interest in what she does with her personal life.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Miley HAS talent, Kardashian has none whatsoever. She's no more than a beautiful woman.

• In the case of Miley, she has turned herself into a nasty skank.
    Kim. . . famous for being famous because she did a home porno. She is trailer trash that has money.

• Because when Kim K is around Kanye west is around, and it's impossible not to fucking hate that guy

Oh come on, he's just like all those other guys who jump up and interrupt award ceremonies to tell everyone who THEY thought SHOULD have won...

• is this a joke? they're absolutely horrible people. there is nothing redeemable about them. they are disliked, because there is nothing TO like.

• Because I hear about their bullshit all of the time. Not as much Miley Cyrus any more but that Kardashian seems to be everywhere

• Because they are retarded.

• I diskile the Kartrashians because they're trash. It's pretty simple.

• Kim k is a rat. Miley I like miley

• i used to like miley, when she did hannah, but since then it's like, really? (same with Brittney (spears)). i never liked kim k or any of the kardashians. it's stupid to like them

What Girls Said 10

• I'm following Kim K's instagram, and I quite can relate why she's hated. she's an attention seeker and literally post her nude in ig. She has no talent, only posting controversial post to make her famous, that's low. I hate her too. Miley by the way, she can sing, so I like her, she is talented.

• My feelings on both of them are pretty neutral. I've never really paid much attention to the Kardashians to even know much about them, and pretty much the same for Miley. I think a lot of celebrities are disliked because some people are bitter about them having luxurious lifestyles and such. I honestly couldn't care less about what a celebrity does though and don't have many feelings towards any of them.

• I don't care about either. I don't have the time or energy to hate either. People who ~*~hate~*~ them have too much time on their hands and should maybe focus more on themselves.

• The Kartrashians? Enough said.
    Miley Cyrus, well, she's a bad role model. A lot of the hate for her stems from the media though.

• I think most people hate Miley Cyrus not because she's talentless, but because she just rubs all of it on her crotch.
    And Kim K. Oh, well. She's a high-class prostitute.

• Kim K got famous for absolutely nothing and will do anything to keep her fame.

I don't dislike Miley but I don't like her either.

• Well, Kim K got famous by doing a sex tape. She never did anything good for this world. She's not famous for helping people, giving money to homeless, she's worthless and materialistic. I can't believe people even like her..

As for Miley, I guess people don't really like her because people may just find her annoying with her tongue and short hair. She definitely changed, so that's why I believe they dislike her. And I don't really like her either.

• Well Miley is different because she has talent. But people didn't like her because they thought she was trashy.
    And people don't like Kim because she doesn't have talent and she's famous for no reason

• Both of them are pretty piss-poor role models, have no talent, and do stupid shit to get on the news

• It's a trend to dislike them.
    I don't dislike them.
    I don't care.