Does anyone here like Beyoncé?

I think she's pretty talented but she gets overhyped a lot. She is one of the few in mainstream who has actual talent tho. Anyways what's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a fan of her music but definitely like her looks. I haven't paid attention to her that much so I might not understand all the hype. I just like it when I see music videos and photos of her, like this:

hustletv.tv/.../...F-beyonce-32700249-1280-960.jpg

I think she looks quite gorgeous there.

Most Helpful Girl

• i personally have never liked her appearance, shape of features and face shape in general. her music is ok. used to like destiny's child.

What Guys Said 4

• i'm rather indifferent

• Not a fan of her music or her.

• Beyounce both looks better and sings better than Taylor Swift. Songs like Baby boy and Crazy in love are far better than any thing Taylor Swift could ever sing. Beyounce is the winner in my eyes.

• She's no Taylor Swift, that's for sure

You're kidding right?

I mean to say you prefer Taylor's music to Beyoncé I'd be like okay, just a difference in opinions but to say Taylor is more talented than Beyoncé that's just being completely deluded. Get help.

I just don't get why people let personal feelings get in the way of facts..

What Girls Said 7

• I like some of her songs, especially some of the ones from "Lemonade", but yeah she does get over hyped often. However she does have crazy good vocals.

• Not a fan.

• i like some of her songs.

• Is that even a question? Of course, she's a goddess! 😍😍

• Yeah, I love a lot of her old songs. I couldn't get into lemonade though.

Yeah it's definitely different from the previous work she's done, but I liked it lol.

I like formation but I haven't tried any others. What's your favorite one from lemonade?

Sorry🔥

• She's overrated. Good singer, pretty, but she's no god like her fanbase like to proclaim

Omg this I can agree on, her fanbase! They are a bunch of delusional fans that claim Beyoncé is the greatest to ever do it. Have they ever heard of the greats who came before her? Lmao.

• I like her