Absolutely random question time: If you made a fighting game, how many playable characters would you put in it?

In other words, how big would the character roster be?
Would you go for a low number? A high number? A medium number?
You can be as accurate or as vague as you would like.

3mo I would personally settle for something in the 16-20 range.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• it really doesn´t need many. it´s actually more important how different they play. you have 100 characters but they all play the same, it´s shit. if you have 10 that play vastly different, it´s dope.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd like to make my own character and choose my weapon/fighting style. So there would be a huge amount of combinations of coloring/weapons/clothing/fight style.

A PS1 game called Bushido Blade let you choose your weapon.
      The significantly more modern Deadliest Warrior game allows you to choose both armor and weapon.

• I'd make one where people can create their own character that have their own moves and upload them to the store. Then others can download them as DLCs

What Guys Said 2

• Probably about 50. Its nice to have a variety but to little time to master a chanracter

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more