Are you a Final Fantasy fan?

I absolutely love Final Fantasy, with FF VII being my most personal favorite one in the franchise.

• Yes
    80% (8)67% (16)71% (24)Vote
  • No
    20% (2)25% (6)24% (8)Vote
  • Others
    0% (0)8% (2)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|18

Most Helpful Guy

• FF7 holds a very special place in my heart. That game was fucking art man. The music, the characters, that shit was like a punch in the chest when I first played it.

I can only hope the FF7 remake will live up to the original, cause it's got some big shoes to fill.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I remember playing a FF game as a kid, can't remember which one. Then when I was around 9, I was finally able to play 7. I'm excited for the remake as I don't remember much of it. I listen to a handful of the music frequently. My favorite is One Winged Angel, Tifa's Theme, The Golden Saucer, and a few others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. I loved FF VII and FF X (and FF X-2 too)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Not a fan personally. I loved Final Fantasy 4-6 on the Super Famicom/Nintendo but back then I was a young teenager and easily swayed by the dramatic story-lines.

I actually didn't get so into FF 7 even though it was probably the most popular of all time. By then I think I was already "Final Fantasied" out.

The whole kind of repetitive combat mechanic of wandering around and running into random encounters with only a few special encounters here and there got tiring for me.

I much prefer ones with more of a tactical mobility element where the encounters aren't so random, like Shining Force, Langrisser, Fallout 1 & 2, Ultima 6 (somewhat random encounters there but more seamlessly woven into the world), AD&D Gold Box (Pool of Radiance, e. g.), things like that.

Final Fantasy never had that much going to appeal to me gameplay-wise. Take away the cut-scenes and character development and so forth and I'd be bored out of my mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love the franchise, the scores are TO DIE FOR. I remember playing Chocobo Tales when I was little. It still remains one of my favourite childhood games :)
    More recently, I've played Theatrhythm but ironically I've only played one "proper" one- VIII. And I didn't even finish it. It's actually quite a source of shame for me :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Only ever played the original one on my NES.
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Final+Fantasy+Box+Art.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I recently play mobius final fantasy for android/ios , i think it is cool free game

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aBEooIk2ahA

My favorite ever is ff tactics war of lion , though

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 was overrated.

3... Sabin is a badass
    9... Vivi is <3

(And yes, I know the original 3 in the US isn't the actual FF3.)

0|1
    0|0
  • Final Fantasy IV, V, VI and Tactics Advance are my favorite games. Also X was good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my favorites are FF 7, FF 8, FF 9, FF 10 and FF 12.

0|0
    0|0
  • I purchased the original game in the summer of 1990 and loved it, and have played it often throughout the years.

0|0
    0|0
  • i only played the older ones before it got all 3d and crap. it was a lot of fun. been learning to play the prelude on guitar. seems simple, but it is not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ff7 is my all time favorite game
    I beat the game doing all the side quests, mastering all of my materia 3x (to give each party memeber the 3 master sets), and beat the weapons in a little over 30 hours, and leveled every party member to 99 in about 40 hours
    Thats my shit
    Im honestly not looking forward to the new one...

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Which one, FFXV or FFVII Remake?

• 3mo

Ff7 remake
      I dont loke that they are changing gameplay / story its going to ruin the game

• Yeah although I think FF7 is overrated and 6 and Tactics are way better.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5, 6 and 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of the Fabula Novella Crystallis FF 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I own every single game. Even the poorly rated Dirge Of Cerberus.

0|0
    0|0
  • FF10 was awesome, I really want to try out FFXV when it comes out.

0|0
    0|0
  • noperss

0|0
    0|0