Are you a Final Fantasy fan?

I absolutely love Final Fantasy, with FF VII being my most personal favorite one in the franchise.

• Yes
  • No
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• FF7 holds a very special place in my heart. That game was fucking art man. The music, the characters, that shit was like a punch in the chest when I first played it.

I can only hope the FF7 remake will live up to the original, cause it's got some big shoes to fill.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I remember playing a FF game as a kid, can't remember which one. Then when I was around 9, I was finally able to play 7. I'm excited for the remake as I don't remember much of it. I listen to a handful of the music frequently. My favorite is One Winged Angel, Tifa's Theme, The Golden Saucer, and a few others.

• Hell yeah. I loved FF VII and FF X (and FF X-2 too)

What Guys Said 17

• Not a fan personally. I loved Final Fantasy 4-6 on the Super Famicom/Nintendo but back then I was a young teenager and easily swayed by the dramatic story-lines.

I actually didn't get so into FF 7 even though it was probably the most popular of all time. By then I think I was already "Final Fantasied" out.

The whole kind of repetitive combat mechanic of wandering around and running into random encounters with only a few special encounters here and there got tiring for me.

I much prefer ones with more of a tactical mobility element where the encounters aren't so random, like Shining Force, Langrisser, Fallout 1 & 2, Ultima 6 (somewhat random encounters there but more seamlessly woven into the world), AD&D Gold Box (Pool of Radiance, e. g.), things like that.

Final Fantasy never had that much going to appeal to me gameplay-wise. Take away the cut-scenes and character development and so forth and I'd be bored out of my mind.

• I love the franchise, the scores are TO DIE FOR. I remember playing Chocobo Tales when I was little. It still remains one of my favourite childhood games :)
    More recently, I've played Theatrhythm but ironically I've only played one "proper" one- VIII. And I didn't even finish it. It's actually quite a source of shame for me :/

• Only ever played the original one on my NES.
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Final+Fantasy+Box+Art.jpg

• Yeah. I recently play mobius final fantasy for android/ios , i think it is cool free game

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aBEooIk2ahA

My favorite ever is ff tactics war of lion , though

• 7 was overrated.

3... Sabin is a badass
    9... Vivi is <3

(And yes, I know the original 3 in the US isn't the actual FF3.)

• Final Fantasy IV, V, VI and Tactics Advance are my favorite games. Also X was good

• Yes, my favorites are FF 7, FF 8, FF 9, FF 10 and FF 12.

• I purchased the original game in the summer of 1990 and loved it, and have played it often throughout the years.

• i only played the older ones before it got all 3d and crap. it was a lot of fun. been learning to play the prelude on guitar. seems simple, but it is not.

• Ff7 is my all time favorite game
    I beat the game doing all the side quests, mastering all of my materia 3x (to give each party memeber the 3 master sets), and beat the weapons in a little over 30 hours, and leveled every party member to 99 in about 40 hours
    Thats my shit
    Im honestly not looking forward to the new one...

Which one, FFXV or FFVII Remake?

Ff7 remake
      I dont loke that they are changing gameplay / story its going to ruin the game

• Yeah although I think FF7 is overrated and 6 and Tactics are way better.

• 5, 6 and 10.

• I'm a fan of the Fabula Novella Crystallis FF 😄

• not really

• Yes, I own every single game. Even the poorly rated Dirge Of Cerberus.

• FF10 was awesome, I really want to try out FFXV when it comes out.

• noperss