The passing of an Iconic comedian?

Most Helpful Guy

• wow. he was a great great actor. always appreciated that he didn't sell out and do a lot of bad movies just for a check

he was great in blazing saddles, silver streak, charle and the chocolate factory, frisco kid, The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother and of course young frankenstein

I know , I was stunned when I came across this today

yeah they were great together. perfect duo. when i first saw the headline of your question i figured it bust be a sort of lesser known comedian cause i hadn't heard anything. i was really shocked to see it was him. not shocked that he'd die, since he was 83, but still surprised nonetheless

As well known as he was in a bit shocked to have not heard of his condition before now TBH. I know he did have a long life and all but it's still such a shame

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know who that is, but I would be rolling in my grave if my death was featured on TMZ. Aren't they a gossip site? Why are they reporting death.

I really don't know too much about that site TBH.

Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, The Producers, and many, many others.

@TheWaterBear young Frankenstein was one of my favorite ls for sure