What do you do in your free time at night?

The things i do are, watching tv or netflix, check out facebook and gag while listening to music. I don't know what else to do, i get bored.

2|0
13|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Drinking, almost always -- bar-hopping mostly with friends (guys and girls) and a bit of karaoke, sometimes darts, pool. I used to do night clubs a lot but prefer a bit more quiet lately, though sometimes I'm in the mood to go really wild and dance like an idiot.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Watch shows or movies, listen to music and sing along, read, draw, color, talk to friends or my mom, etc...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Hang around here at GAG posting responses for the time being.

0|0
    0|0
  • Snacks, netlfix, facebook games GaG, usually a night walk for a few miles, or smoking my pipe out on the back porch with a nice pot of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always watch TV Shows I download... but currently I'm having to study a lot too.

0|0
    0|0
  • watch Tv , smoke hookah , play chess. watch online movie.
    gag , Skype , youtube.
    and if i was really really bored i lsn to this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRtsdOR_ANQ

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm either watching sports, YouTube videos, texting, or surfing the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wonder what @karahiri is doing

1|0
    0|0
  • Jack off

2|0
    0|0
  • I watch tv or a movie. enjoy a long lingering bath. chat with friends. and then I fool around, either with my SO or on my own depending if she is asleep then I will jerk myself off, otherwise we play and screw.

0|0
    0|0
  • After gym i'd lock my door, blaze and watch movies, play video games or troll the web. The lifestyle of a manchild, good lawd I'm living the American dream.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were a 20 year old girl I would be in the shower all night

0|0
    0|0
  • I watch TV, usually a game if there's one on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I masturbate

0|0
    0|0
  • Internet, music, games, piano, and chill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chat, chat, watch TV,

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Do assignments a few hours before the 11:59 deadline.
    Watch youtube.
    Talk to my boyfriend.
    Listen to music a lot now :)
    Mess around with my pets.
    Check up on my mom most nights.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like being in bed and watching movies on my laptop. I just find the comfort of being in bed and watching something is how I'd like to spend my nights. I also do some light reading if I'm interested in a novel and listen to music and be on GaG

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually exercise, watch tv, go on the internet, listen to music, cook and organize stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats you job?

0|0
    0|0
  • FaceTime, play my game, listen to music, YouTube, come on here, do other things on the internet, go on Instagram

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch tv

0|0
    0|0
  • Girlsaskguys, ugly snapchatting with my friends, talking to my best friend about deep things or just plain shitposting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix lmfao. I have a daughter so I can't do much (:

0|0
    0|0
  • watch dramas

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my god, I am bored too just like you

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm almost never home, But when I am: masturbate and watch Netlix.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch a movie, maybe bake or cook and sleep.

0|0
    0|0