Does anyone ever play cards anymore? It's quickly becoming just another outdated thing to do it would seem. So do you still play?

Does anyone ever play cards anymore? It's quickly becoming just another outdated thing to do it would seem . So do you still play ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I play the card game "war" with my dad every Saturday and Sunday night, because he gets home early on Saturday and doesn't work Sunday. 😊 it's our bonding time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont play black jack or poker or anything like that
    But me and my sister and or friends will play spit every now and then lol
    Thats a fun game

That's another one I have never heard of

Its all about reflexes
      Basically you have multiple piles of cards and there are two piles between you and you have to get rid of your cards by only putting cards that are in numerical order (ascending or descending) and you just go till you have no more hards

Sounds like fun. I'll see if I can find more details about it. Thanks

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah sometimes.

• I do, especially with family.

• My 9,7 year old play almost daily.

• I still do not very often though.

We have just really started playing , but it's quickly becoming a habit

• I still play it but for a prize

• Still do..

What Guys Said 4

• it has become kind of outdated. which sucks since it's a great simple way to have fun

i play occasionally. would like to play more

The wife and I haven't played cards in years. I found an old deck yesterday and we played rummy last night and had an awesome time.

• Card magic and Casinos are still using cards also younger generations are still interested.

• I would like to, like with my poker set that I've had since I was little, but nobody I know likes to play cards either.

• it doesn't seem that outdated. My friends and I play CAPS at lunch during school. In vacation my family plays 80 points (which is pretty much the most strategic card game you can play, if you think about it)

That is two games I have not heard of before

80 points is more well known as Sheng Ji... ring a bell?

I saw 80 pts on a net search earlier. I'll read more about it