How disappointed were you when a show or book you liked had a crappy ending?

And for that matter, does any one watch anime? What do you watch?

And in case you liked it/were a fan, were you bummed out at how the Bleach manga ended?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a story ends in a disappointment then a whole story becomes shitty in general even though I thought the plot and characters were interesting during a read.

That's quite a shame that it has to be that way. Endings tend to be the hardest part to write. You have to tie together all the loose ends and what not.

Most Helpful Guy

• haha when reading the title I instantly had Bleach in mind... not just because of the Manga, but also the cancelled anime.

it was my favorite for a long time... so sad.

but often it's not just how it ends... but just the fact that it ends which makes me sad

Thanks for MHO

no prb bro

What Girls Said 9

• The ending of the book Gone Girl pissed me off.

• Yeah "the song of Achilles" had the worst ending ever couldn't stop crying for weeks was disappointed as hell 😭

• I hate when a good book, and or show has a crappy ending. It drives me insane. I sometimes watch Naruto, and I've read many anime books.

You watch Naruto? Are you also disappointed at how they're handling the finale of the show? What with all of the fillers?

• Oh my gosh. I recently read a book called Love, Rosie. I loved it... Until the end.

• G8 m8 fuck my life m8

• The Oath by Frank Petite. I was very disappointed when I was reading the last few chapters.

• Infinity / 10

• SOOO pissed! ((How I Met Your Mother)

What happened there? I have never seen himym or friends or bbt or any of those.

Himym was great, throughout the seasons... funny, etc. 9 seasons, 15-20 episodes (20 minutes each) overall. However the ending was sooo so so arubt, lacking in details, and they didn't even cover how Ted met his wife (the mother)!!! She wasn't introduced until the last 3 episodes, and barely covered... then in the last episode, we find out (about 15 years later in the show) that their mother died, and Ted ends up with his former SO, "aunt robin". So disappointing.

• Worst fucking feeling ever

What Guys Said 10

• At the end of Dexter I was like yeah serial killer plus hurricane definitely equals lumberjack...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3XmjQySbL0

• it can ruin the whole thing.

• Dexter

• Me and Earl and the Dying Girl!

• Guh, the ending of How I Met Your Mother was painful. I hated every second of it.

The third time someone mentions it. What happened?

@Waffles731 And the Barney and Robin fall apart and Ted and Robin get married because his kids tell him that he needs to move on from his dead wife and find love in Robin. What sucks is that the whole show highlights Ted and Robin's on again and off again relationship, and the last break up was a strong "It's over for good" moment where they both come to that conclusion then Barney marries Robin but their marriage falls apart and to finish the show off, they put Ted and Robin back together and it's like they were the couple thar was meant to be but it's just so forced that anyone who has watched the show just gags.

Also, I felt that the end of the Inheritance Cycle was left with a sad resolution. Not necessarily bad, but it left a sour taste in my mouth when I finished it.

• I love me my anime.

• *Cough dragon ball z buu saga Cough*

• I was nvr disappointed nor i give a crap 😶

• Mr. Robot season 1
    It all started good (with it's flaws)
    suddenly we had a show showing us the life of a drug junky with his crazy haluzinations

• Pretty disappointed. Himym wtf.

Even Harry Potter, should have been Cho chang or a new girl in my opinion, not ginny.

Dude it's like they don't care about the fans.

Can u help me out on a take pls about a woman and two guys?

What do you mean?

Himym very anticlimactic and a stupid ending tbh.

Harry Potter, ginny was a silly match for him. Felt random and not related to the build up from other books etc.

@Nice_Guy_Last Yeah ron didn't deserve hermione (hot) and he didn't deserve harry either. Neville was a much more loyal friend to Harry and stuck by him through thick and thin. As did Hermione (e. g. Ron always jumped ship when the going got tough or out of jealousy, a real friend doesn't do that).

Yeah I guess Hermione and Neville. I also think either Harry should have met some hot new model witch after he left school or else matched with Cho Chang. The build up from book 3 was great. Ginny was completely messed up and felt forced/random. It detracted from the story and felt terrible/cringe like.