Narcos, any good?

Most Helpful Guy

• pretty DAMN good. Give it a try a few Sat. nights ago and didn't go to sleep till late Sunday. Pretty much binged watch the whole series. I couldn't stop man. Get on it now. The new season starts in a 6 days i think.

What Girls Said 1

• It's good, the Spanish is slowed down and is more clear for viewers (there are subtitles) so I don't get the true feel to it. It's predictable just because it's somewhat cliche and the story has been broadcasted everywhere. But if you're okay with that then go ahead

What Guys Said 5

• I watched a few episodes a while ago. I won't make any judgement until I watch more of it, but it wasn't horrible...

• It was pretty hard to get into for me. I watched like 5 episodes and it just became a bit tedious

• Best show

• It starts good. There's very little character development, so the end of the season is very vanilla.

I agree, the only cliff hanger you have at the end comes from the viewer already knowing the historical events that the new season picks up from.

• Yep.