Hope solo kicked off the US women's team?

I feel pretty good about that. maybe now they will stop complaining about being paid more then they are worth. who else agrees.

• yes they need to not complain about being paid more then they are worth.
    0% (0)67% (6)60% (6)Vote
  • no they should be overpaid compared to men.
    100% (1)33% (3)40% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Girl

• They still deserve their fair share regardless of hope Solos behavior.

1|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

they receive more then their fare share. if they were paid the same percentage as men from how much they bring in they would make less money.

• Show All
    • 3mo

in the united states American football has a lot of fans in the grand scheme of things.

• 3mo

Not really. They don't even have as many fans as they used to.

Most Helpful Guy

• This makes no sense. Hope Solo was kicked off of the US team because of her behavior, and it probably should have happened much, much sooner than it finally did, not because of anything that she may or may not have said about women's pay compared to men.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 9

• what does her getting suspended or having her contract terminated have any thing to do with the pay gap in male and female sports?

0|0
    0|0
  • I lost respect for her when the American girls' team lost to Sweden in the Olympics and she called the Swedish team a bunch of "cowards" and said the best team didn't win. What an ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • They make less money because no one watches women's soccer. Men's soccer is the biggest sport in the world, there is no way female soccer players will be paid the same as men.

They make less revenue therefore they get paid less. Where do you think the money to pay them is coming from? Thin air?

0|0
    0|0
  • She was more trouble than she's worth. She's still one of the best goal keepers in the world, but her behavior wasn't worth it. Calling Sweden a bunch of cowards was the final straw.

She terminated her contract with her soccer team as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • They brought in more money than the men the last 2 years and are projected to do so this year.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's the only decent looking chick

0|0
    0|0
  • no they should be overpaid compared to men.

0|0
    0|0
  • The two things are different. Yeah Hope Solo is a pitiful person and a narcissist but she's lost her contract now and no one is really backing her at this point.

They make less than the mens team even though they actually bring in more ratings. If anything going by revenue generated they should be paid more than the men to have equal compensation for the amount of viewers they bring in.

0|0
    0|0
  • she was kicked off because she had terrible behavior, not because she's a girl and is UNDERPAID

2|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I know. they are also over paid by percentage of revenue they bring in.

• 3mo

they are underpaid, you idiot