Do you plan on getting tattoos?

Or do you have any?
Which ones?

I want tattoos.
I want 'joy' written across my lower arm, antlers behind my ears, a triskelion on either my neck or ankle, the moon's stages somewhere, probably my ribs and maybe something that involves divergent or harry potter,

0|0
21|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the poem alone by edgar allen poe on my forearm an anklet with my zodiac symbol and a few other things on it, getting a ying yang with the sun and moon, deadpool and harley quinn diamonds in the near future and toying around with a few other ones

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I don't think I have the body for it and I change my mind quickly on what I like and what not... so probably not

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one. I may get one more

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanna have my family emblem on my left pec like my grandpa and my dad but we'll see :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm!! Anything nature like a scorpion, a full moon, a cobra, a black widow, etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'd never get one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • haha.. most people on this site are conservaives, they hate them.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're 15, calm down lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Uhm, no. I cannget one legally at sixteen and that's what I'm planning to do. Stop making the connection of age and maturity.

• 3mo

Lots of people regret tattoos they get at ages 18-25 imagine 16? Hell even older people. You should wait 2 years and see if still want them permanently on your body but if you really need them go for it.

• 3mo

I shouldn't do anything. If I want something on my body, i'll do it. I'm enrolling into art anyways, so it doesn't matter whether or not I have them.

• My girl tattooed my name on her butt

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• Maybe! My mother will freak out though! Haha but I want a floral piece going up one side of my thigh and over my hips and waist 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe in the future. If i did i would get the infinity symbol on the back of my neck with my parents initials intertwined with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, not about that life

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

It's not really a life, it's just a piece of art on your body.

• I've always wanted to get a tramp stamp.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't have any.
    I don't see myself getting one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I find them unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • me personally no,
    if i did tho, the only thing i can think of is from Divergent the three ravens flying to her heart i to represent a family member.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to get a bunch of tattoos. I have so many ideas and possible tattoo artists in mind I'm just not sure I have the money or patience.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I wan tattoos

1|0
    0|0
  • Nahh

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe one more

1|0
    0|0
  • I want so many, the first ones are going to be an owl, the scorpio symbol and a rose

1|0
    0|0
  • I have tons of tattoos and maybe will get couple more

1|0
    0|0
  • No thanks

1|0
    0|0
  • Nopeeeeee

1|0
    0|0
  • No, tattoos are a turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • Nopee

1|0
    0|0
  • At some point in my life. I will have a large flame of fire tattooed onto my heart/rib cage area that kinda runs into my left breast. It will be multi colored and inside of the flame there will be the face of both, a lion and a lamb.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't like tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0