How do these images make you feel& what do they mean to you?

I've been researching a photographer called Angelica Garcia and I dont seem to understand some of her photos from a series called emptiness.

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, it seems a bit pretentious. Art should try and make some understanding of human experience, not just be there for the sake of creating art. That's just my ignorant interpretation though! Maybe you don't understand, cause there is nothing to understand? ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Bothers my eyes a little, but is the photographer trying to explore concepts about identity or the lack of it?
    There also seems to be little emotion in the pictures, like, it's blank. Maybe that's the type of message she's trying to get across.
    (All that from being an art student lol).

What Guys Said 10

• I am thinking under water so you know how everything is different when you are under water and you don't get a clear picture till you surface. Could be a personal euphemism for self awareness or a societal euphemism for how the media tries to implant ideas in your head subliminally.

• First thing that comes to mind is "why though?" but then I look at the paintings again and I think, "wtf why though?". But no in all seriousness I don't understand art so much these days but it would've been better without the smudging thingy but that's just me. If the smudging represents some smudging or contortion of the person's soul or body image then credits to you dude!

• to me they show the the distorted view of life when one feels lonely. you dont see other people in your life for who they are but what your pereive them to be

• It reminds me of art my childhood friend's father use to make. He use to do photography, but then he'd use a blow torch on the pictures and they'd get all warped liked that but so would the colors.

• This tosser needs to clean her lense.

• look like cum tributes to me... kinda shite if its really supposed to be art.

A cum tribute? I'm sure the artist would be thrilled to hear that :D

• is this supposed to be art?

• I dont know, he is trying to get famous?

• The first one tells me it's cold inside. Other than that I don't get the meaning.

• i feel nothing absolutely nothing probably going crazy

What Girls Said 6

• Dizzy - like I wanna throw up.

• they all look like damaged pics with some liquid poured on them... nothing special

• It kind of bothers my eyes due to the blurriness of the pics

• Annoyed and bothered.

• They just look like someone poured water on someone's pictures.

• Nothing