Ur zodiac sign?

also, write in comments, whats ur and crush's/bae's sign, and i will write u ur compatibility. Its not real, but its fun. So?

• Aries/Pisces
    6% (2)24% (7)14% (9)Vote
  • Taurus/Aquarius
    14% (5)7% (2)11% (7)Vote
  • Gemini/Capricorn
    26% (9)24% (7)25% (16)Vote
  • Cancer/Sagittarius
    17% (6)28% (8)22% (14)Vote
  • Leo/Scorpio
    17% (6)7% (2)12% (8)Vote
  • Virgo/Libra
    20% (7)10% (3)16% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
27|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an Aquarius, but I prefer my Eastern Zodiac Sign, because it's a lot more special. I'm a Fire Tiger-Tiger-Tiger (Year, Month, and Hour of birth), which I think is pretty cool.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

You are lucky one, I just checked mine and It is Rat/Pig/Horse/Pig :D I will still attach to the Scorpio

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a Libra and my guy is a Gemini, I'm the tough on the outside but sensitive on the inside type and he knew that early on. I've always thought Gemini is the best match for Libra. He's like my other half, we have the same exact sense of humor and could sass each other for days, but when it's time to love an support each other we do that just as well. We simultaneously make people nauseous and full of envy when we're together. It's quite the enjoyable zodiac match.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Aries, protector and fighter :D

2|0
    0|0
  • Taurus/Aquarius

1|0
    0|0
  • Aries

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

You do martial arts, right?

• Show All
    • 3mo

I haven't met him 😭, but my sensei has. Yes! He is the founder of the Bujinkan Organisation & is currently the Togakure-ryū Soke. I train at Nin-Kai Bujutsu, it is not a well known dojo, therefore not a McDojo 😉. He received his 2nd Dan via Steven K. Hayes. I wish I could learn more styles, I will look into Karate for sure, I'll just have to look VERY hard in order to find a legit dojo 😂

• 3mo

Oh, I'm from SA. So, there's not as much scope here as in the States.

• scorpio. i don't have a lover/bae/crush/etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gemini
    I'm not really crushing on anyone right now and I don't care about those things, so I wouldn't know it anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • im virgo

0|0
    0|0
  • I clicked Capricorn ♑, I don't know if its right. I m born on 17 jan 1996

0|0
    0|0
  • Cancer

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Taurus and my girlfriend is a Virgo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a pisces.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cancer

0|0
    0|0
  • Gemini

0|0
    0|0
  • aquarius/ox