I'm thinking of these following ideas for the end of a short film tentatively called Epic Fail. Can you pick your favorite for the end of the story?

In a horror/fantasy story, our character Dan, who's made bad choices, finds himself in one of these unfortunate situations after he shrinks to a tiny size. It's an open ended story, but scary with a funny twist...
- Dan slips and lands in his mother's drink.
- Dan is discovered and captured by his little brother, who intends on keeping him forever.
- Dan is noticed by his ex girlfriend who mistakes him for a bug, and quickly asks her current boyfriend to squash him.
- Dan falls into a bag of Sour Patch Kids and is unnoticed by his older sister, who grabs the bag to share with her friends while watching a movie.
-Dan is seen by a gigantic frog, who is starving.
Thanks. Do you have an idea?

Updates:
3mo Add anything you think would be scary/funny
2mo Maybe he falls into a spiderweb or is caught by a bird?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• - Dan falls into a bag of Sour Patch Kids and is unnoticed by his older sister, who grabs the bag to share with her friends while watching a movie.

or

- Dan slips and lands in his mother's drink.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• - Dan is discovered and captured by his little brother, who intends on keeping him forever.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah I could see a little kid wanting to keep someone if they shrunk. It'd be like funny to them.

• Show All
    • 2mo

I'd say the probability to keep him alive would be 40-60%

• 2mo

Really? It sounds like a bad senerio that he should try to avoid.

• dan is seen by a gigantic frog

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!