What's your favourite superhero film?

Just a question to kill time. Superhero films aren't really my thing, but Watchmen is definitely one of my favourite films :D

On the other hand. I've only seen two Marvel films: Iron man and Ant man. It's not that I don't like them, I just always end up choosing something else to watch- they seem so plastic by their trailers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most Helpful Girl

• Watchmen is my favourite!!! One of my favourite movies ever. Rorschach and Comedian are my favs.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Incredibles. Not usually what you think of when you hear "superhero movie," but it really is a good movie.

What Girls Said 8

• The Dark Knight!

• The original superman movies, especially the first one. I like them because they aren't all about the action but telling a story and I think Christopher Reeve was without a doubt the best superman ever and there will never be anyone who can portray him better

• Deadpool ^^

• Either Captain America: The Winter Soldier or The Dark Knight.

• The Batman films despite their cheesiness and my undying love for indie movies/doco's.

• Big hero 6 maybe? :D

• Batman vs. Superman, with Henry Cavill

• Deadpool

What Guys Said 6

• Im split between Watchmen and The Dark Knight

• The Dark Knight is and always will be my fav.

• Orgazmo!

• BLADE (1998) and the Dark Night Trilogy is a close 2nd.

• stand alone or team films?

• Man of steel