POLL - Should music with lyrics like this be banned?

By "banning" I mean, the government punishing anyone who is caught listening to this or distributing this music.

• No opinion/ I want to see the results
  • Yes, this music should be banned.
  • The lyrics are messed up, but I don't feel it should be banned.
  • These lyrics aren't fucked up at all, so there is definitely no reason to ban it.
  • Other opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Did a serial killer write this? I feel psychotic just listening to it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut each piece up like Pizza Hut pizza with a rusty clever 😂😂😂

This dude is a fucking genius 😂

What Girls Said 1

• No. Some young guys will listen to that and actually do it but that's because they were fucked up to begin with. Most people dont listen to that type of stuff.

What Guys Said 5

• It's a story, there's no reason to ban it.
    He's not encouraging people to kill, you can't ban just because it's dark or you don't like it.
    There's movies that show all this, making it "worse", no one has banned them.

• The writer should be directed to psychiatric help.

• great way to get us one step closer to thought crime.

• Germany banned songs that are considered nazi songs, so I wouldn't be surprised if this song gets banned somewhere.

• No of course not, why does everyone want everything to be illegal? People seem to hate freedom. People should be able to listen to what they want, do what they want and smoke what they want if it's not affecting anyone else

No one is actually going to ban this song, this is just a hypothetical question.

I know, I just hate all these questions all the time asking if we should bad stuff. Fortunately only one person said yes here, but often it's a lot higher