Stayin tonight, any good movies you GaGers can suggest?

Im not interested in going out tonight. So I was wondering if you GaGers can suggest some movies. I prefer something within the last 3 years. I love watching dramas, Western, post apocalyptic.

3mo A friend just called me to go out. I dont want to drink, but I don't know. Should i go?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "into the storm" is a good disaster movie, im watching it in a few minutes.
    i have a lot of movies but not sure if you seen them already or what you like.
    drama, western, and post apocalyptic- and if you like sci-fi
    "cowboys and aliens" fits that description all in one perfectly.

Just checked it out, it doesn't seem bad.

Cowboys and aliens I've seen with Harrison Ford. Good shit.

"into the storm" is better than the movie "twister".
      and yes good shit with cowboys and aliens im planing on watching it after im done with "into the storm" i always watch "Super 8" after i watch "cowboys and aliens"
      its a habit.

Thanks

What Girls Said 9

• uhmmm... if it's post apocalyptic than I'd suggest Snow Piercer. but im a kung fu movie fanatic? so I would definitely suggest Legend of the Fist: Return of Chen Zhen, it has subtitles but even my daddio enjoyed it, it also has Donnie Yen so there's plenty of Awesome kickass action he's just like whOOOSH when he dodges like! 50 bullets? and then he totally jumps these two dudes with guns? but that didn't even stop him also because this ONE guy tried to dupe him out and he didn't even FLINCH! it was sooooo cool!! ^-^ but yeah these are my favorite movies : ) hope u enjoy them!

• Crocodile Dundee! I was just talking about that tonight, it's not usually in my top list lol but maybe it should be. Great flick.

• World War Z

• Human centipede

• Anything horror! The ring, cabin in the woods, the grudge, Babadook, etc. Let the adrenaline and feaf take you lol

• The number 23, give me twisted shit anyday please

• Just Married

• Straight Outta Compton

• How about zombieland or the show izombie (a personal favorite) the flash is also good but not necessarily what your looking for

What Guys Said 12

• No problemo, here's a few:

The Road
    The Thing
    The Day After Tomorrow
    The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
    Gallowwalkers
    Children Of Men
    WALL-E
    The Matrix
    The Road Warrior
    Supervolcano

• (these are both older than 3 years but they are AMAZING)
    -Fight Club
    -Tombstone
    -The Matrix trilogy
    -Resident Evil (it's a series, last movie comes out soon)
    -John Carter

If you like T. V. series check out:
    -12 Monkeys (has a movie as well)
    -The 100
    -Spartacus: War of the Damned
    -Vikings

• A wet dream on Elm Street is actually a really good movie it always helps me when I'm staying home for the night.

• I loved The Imitation Game. Benedict Cumberbatch giving an Oscar-worthy performance, Keira Knightley acting amazingly well as I haven't seen in years, great drama, based on Alan Turing's story.

• Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind counts as post-apocalyptic. Get some Horlicks and get under a duvet :p

Although if you want a drama, A Walk Among The Tombstones is probably more to your taste :)

• Mad Max Fury Road. Some people actually haven't seen it yet. It's post apocalyptic, and it's a fantastic movie compared to the garbage these other people posted.

This might be too late, but if you're just watching one movie after another or just got back home and can't sleep.

• Have a drink - You watch movie anytime

• watch, The longest ride or The theory of everything.

• Deadpool is in Redbox now for a dvd rental.

• Desperation filler

• The Martian starring Matt Damon is an amazing film in my opinion

• Epidemic