How often do you listen to music? Would you say it's one of the most important things in life?

Most Helpful Guy

• I listen to music all the time during class, on the bus and even just to chill out. Music I'd have to say is a big part of my life say those little things that can irritate me like so many people talking all at the same time on the bus coming home from school. Another use I have for it is when I'm doing my homework I try to chill out a bit by turning up my favourite Eminem or 21 pilots track to keep my mind at ease so I can think clearly when I'm writing an essay or doing some complicated ass maths ho

What Guys Said 16

• everyday, I have a huge cd collection, and just started a vinyl collection. probably shouldn't be buying music, but I'm a loner for the most part, I need something in this pathetic life.

I also write my own songs, though I am not good at recording them and all that. I still try though.

I'm a loner too, and music had been pretty much my only company. As long as it makes you feel good or feel something, then why not. It seems like a great pastime.

What is shoegaze? A band or a type of music?

Shoegaze is a type of music! It's like dreamy rock. Some bands are my bloody valentine, slowdive, even mazzy star could share some traits with it.

• Everysingle day. Music has been incredibly important to me since I was like 13 or so. I can't believe how some people don't listen to music that much or listen to incredibly shallow music. Music is one of the purest forms of expressing emotion

• Music is one of the most awesome "simple things in life". 😀

• everyday, everytime.

• Yes, music is one of the best things there is. I listen it almoast everywhere!

• Every day most of the day.

• All the time and it's very important so that you can think clearly on your thoughts or in school writing 20 page essay.

• I do all the time i love my 80s music 😊

• Definitely a major part.

• ~In the car on the radio
    ~Sometimes when I'm doing homework to block out other noises (instrumental only)
    ~Definitely not one of the most important things. :)

• I don't only listen, i play Music

• I always have music on in background - Most important, no I wouldn't say so.

• Everyday! but not the most important

• whenever I drive... and usually when I'm out with friends. At home, not that often

• no i just do it for dfun.

• all day while i'm working.

What Girls Said 21

• Oddly i dont value music that much, people always put it in their top 5 lists of things they can't luve without. I think its because im such a conscious purists. Im not a huge fan of 808s and electronic based music or lyrics about drugs and sex. So basically whether indie or mainstream thats about 80% of music. I love a singer songwriter but they aren't rhythmic enough and so can come across a little boring, dry, drab and mature.

I can live without it and take greater pleasure in other things.

• I listen to music everyday. Mostly when i'm driving. Music can be very therapeutic. I think it is important , because it can lift your mood , especially when you listen to upbeat songs. It can also help to relax you when you feel stressed and anxious

• All the time. When i'm out and about I have to have my earphones with me because I listen to music all the time. Even at home, I would spend a lot of time listening to music, while taking a bath, going to sleep, etc.

• It sure is one of the most essential things in life! I can't go on a single day without listening to music. Music is life. Literally.

• It's like having an extra organ for me.

• EVERY DAY - it makes my day, really. I wouldn't be able to live without it. 💗

• Every day.

• a1. Several times daily
    a2. When I dont want to be around people, music is the best companion there is.

• Any chance I get really. It's probably the most important thing in my life

• Everyday

• everyday

• I listen to music A LOT.
    I'm usually found with my earphones in my ear.

• I listen to music a lot. Like everyday to every other day. It takes me places, and soothes me.

• Everyday, a lot; I never though of this I guess since I listen to it a lot.

• "Music is life that is why the heart has beats" everyday hours on end

• Whenever I'm driving.

• It's not the most important thing in life. If music disappears, I'm not going to die or something. But I love music very very much

• I listen once in a while. It is definitely not the most important thing in my life. Not even comes close

• It's not the most important thing in life , but I do have to listen to music sometimes to get my mind of things

• I listen to music a lot, but it's not that most important thing

• Every day, many hours a day. Music is very important to me.