Have You Ever Heard REO SPEEDWAGON Can't Fight This Feeling On The Radio, How Often Have You Heard Can't Fight This Feeling?

Its One Of My Favorite Songs By Them :p

Updates:
3mo @madhatters4 @palek @OlderAndWiser @lightbulb27 @WhiteSteve @NinjaZero420 @paris13 @datgirl @nala_rawr

1|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, of course, @Red88xxx, Once in awhile, and with This... I Smile. I always enjoy Hearing a Blast from the Past.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • I've heard it... not really my digs... but it's a good song... I don't know how many times :/

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't heard that song in ages.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never heard the song

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I was like 4 years old when that song came out, I don't know that I listened to the radio much back then, I'd more see music videos on this kid's music show on Nickelodeon called "Nick Rocks." I don't hear it much on the radio these days, I usually hear it at like supermarkets and whatnot, haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Given that I can play it on piano - and have been able to since not long after the song was released - I've heard it quite a few times...

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, they're a lot like me; old but not yet forgotten. Great band.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am sure I heard in lots of times in the 1980's - Good song

0|1
    0|0
  • good group

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course I have many times

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard it before but just listened it on youtube and OMFG that was awful.

0|0
    0|1
  • I love REO. Their whole album Wheels Are Turnin' is massive. Gotta Feel More is the best cut from there, in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0