What do you find weird about yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything about me is weird or abnormal, if it wasn't i wouldn't be different nor be able to entertain myself hahaha

What Guys Said 24

• The fact that I am 37, and still single, yet now I refuse to want to date anyone.

• I am very harsh on people and it upsets them but a lot of people don't realise I am ten times as harsh on myself.

• I expect only the best from people. As that's what I do for others.

• I'm a walking contradiction and it messes with my head

• I get a crush on any girl who's friendly to me. As long as I'm attracted to her that is lol. Still happens 9/10 times xD

• I don't like brownies and birthday cakes. Apparently, many people find that weird.

• A lot of girls look like my two cats to me. I often call them one of my cat's name as a compliment.

• I want things to be perfect

• I like to sniff black rubber.

• Why I can't motivate myself for a greater life

• Nothing. I am myself. And just because I am weird towards other doesn't mean I think I am weird for myself.

• I can last 3 hours without cumming during vaginal sex.

That's not weird... that's amazingness..

@Imcmullan thanks but sometimes It got me tired as fuck and I wish I could cum faster cause her vagina is getting dry and I have to stop to make it wet again (licking and fingering)

There is plenty you can do... turn sex into more than sex.. you need more foreplay. You're young so you haven't experienced enough. Try sleeping with older women... women your age have lots of body image issues n insecurities that not only affect their experience but yours. A guy who last 3 hrs is a dream come true to me but there would be more to it than penetration... my ex is Russian (considering your name i assume you are too) he def didn't have your issue actually opposite... i wish he did... lol

• I don't know where to start😂😂😂

• my lack of trust in others

• I prefer pooping in the woods over using a toilet. :-/

LOL. do u still use TP. or a leaf? or nothing?

@nala_rawr I live in the middle of ten acres of hardwood forest, so I can get away with my preferred method of excretion. lol.

I use toilet paper, though I've had to pick up handfuls of oak and maple leaves on several occasions. My poor booty hole was raw after that. ;-)

• I love eating pussy and ass!

• No, I am perfect, baby.

• so many mothers want me as son in law but I could never convince their daughters

• the fact that i need medication just to live a normal life that others live WITHOUT meds to me is pretty weird

• My excess body hair :(

• That I can bring myself to ask out my friend that know I like her. When we were just friends we could say anything to each other. Now I can't bring myself to asker out. I used to ask her to hang out all of the time without thinking about it.

• I like the smell of gasoline.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• I find a few things about myself weird lol.

One thing I didn't really notice or think about until recently however is this:

Though I may still find other guys attractive, I am able to find one guy I really like and be very attracted to him and no where near as keen on anyone else even if they are generally considered more attractive than him. Like last year I ended up getting a big crush on my now boyfriend to the point where I was no longer so interested in anyone else including celebrities who I'd previously had crushes on.

A lot of this goes on personal taste in looks and a combination of those looks and personality traits I like.

Now, despite being attracted to a certain guy more than I was with others considered to be more attractive than him, I genuinely believe that my boyfriend will love any girl who is prettier than me, more than me.

I also have one male friend who I am not attracted to and don't talk to much these days anyway, and yet if my boyfriend mentions any female friends, I believe he may like them.

It's like I genuinely believe that any girl prettier than me or any female friends he has - he'll like! He'll maybe even like them more than me.

It was only recently however that I realised this and how my logic doesn't necessarily make much sense - If I am able to like him more than other guys considered to be more attractive than him, why can't he like me more than other girls who are considered to be more attractive than me?

• Neat Freak, sometimes too Organized, but Being like this, makes my Day go better in a Special way.
    Good luck and Great question, @Melody96, Thanks for Sharing, hun. xx

• i like to drink milk with everything. pizza, burgers, hot cheetohs... anything!
    i turn myself on more than anybody or anything.
    i sometimes walk around the house with only one sock on

• My erratic thought process.

• I secretly love shopping on QVC.

• *I never eat in public or in front of anyone.
    *I hate receiving gifts, especially small boxes.
    *I dont celebrate my birthday
    *Certain kinds of attention cause me to have public panic attacks & blackouts
    *I hate all compliments or comments about the way I look

• Everything haha

• Im awkward

• Probably my hitchhiker thumb
    😂😂

• I'm so. fucking. stubborn.

And sometimes I KNOW I'm wrong, but I don't care -- not until way later on.

• My personality Lol I'm very silly irl

• I have sexual thoughts about Jeb Bush

You meed to talk to @georgepbush

George p bush is here

@georgepbush I love your father

• That I'm 30 years old and still can't whistle.

• My natural stomach hairline. It's mortifying.

• the fact that I eat sponges.

1 private opinion(s)