Have you every partied by yourself?

I'm starting to like going out by myself and people say that I'm weird for doing so. Lmfao, I went to the Drake concert by myself this past Sunday night and I had a blast. I just want to try something different for a change, I want to meet new people but I keep to myself. Any pointers? I'm 24 by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• I go to the movies myself and visited places that would have been nice sharing the experience with but I'm single again so I can't just sit around to meet someone so I just go myself

Most Helpful Girl

• at 30 with 2 kids and a husband, I went to myrtle beach to party by myself and I had fun but guys kept on hitting on me. I guess it's flattering but at the same time kind of annoying because I just wanted to be left alone.

What Guys Said 2

• I used to go out with friends and sometimes they were outside smoking weed and getting wasted so i would just party by myself completely sober and i had a blast too.

• If you want to meet new people and be liked and shit, then just act really happy and quirky all the time, never take anything anyone says to heart. And dont talk shit behind peoples backs. Then tadaa new "friends" oh and when people are talking to you just agree and nod with the occasionnel "oh, yeah i guess so" and "not really, but all good" good luck. 😊
    ~A social manipulator.

What Girls Said 0