Would you feel comfortable reading an adult story with sexual content about an 18 year old boy having sex with a 24 year old man?

I am writing a story and the boy just turned 18, in the story the 24 year old man is the 18 year old boy's teacher and they have amazing sex. The teacher falls for the 17 year old boy but they do not have sex when he is 17. He is blinded by lust and he becomes a little insane and the 18 year old boy is accused of only staying with the 24 year old man because the sex is good

Most Helpful Guy

• It is legal but ethically dubious - Teacher would be fired if it came out - Maybe have relationship outside a school teacher/pupil environment - Age gap a little pronounced but not major, I would be comfortable enough with it then.

Is it illegal for a professor to have a relationship with a college student? Because in my story the student is a high school student when they meet and he is in a high school senior program on the college campus then his teacher becomes one of his professors the first year of college

Thanks for the advice, i will do that

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see a problem. Go ahead😊

What Guys Said 11

• Totally fine.

• Ewww... no way!
    Buttholes are like traffic signs: "Stop", "One Way", "Do Not Enter", "Exit Only"

I bet you fucked a girl in the ass more than once

anal sex is actually not used a lot in the gay community, but I have a feeling that if a hot young girl asked you to push her poop, you would lmao

That happened a looooooong time ago... This was at least 30 years ago with my first girlfriend whom I had sex with. We had both been virgins. At some point, if I remember correctly, she mentioned doing it in the butt. I definitely didn't want to do that then and don't now. However, I feel bad because I was such a clueless newbie. She was good to me and I wish I had been better to her. Looking back, she was among the best. Still, the packing of fudge is not for me.

• that doesn't happen, guys are not into other guys as "that" common, unless your writing gay porn stories.
    and i wouldn't be into a story like that, unless the teacher was a girl, then it would be practical.

Its a fiction story why does it need to be common for me to write it? use your common sense now, yes gay men do exist and even if a guy is not gay, some men have no problem with touching other guys who they are close with in a playful way that's bro like. get a grip please

• Are you asking if I would be comfortable reading a story about two men having intercourse?👀

Hell no.

The question is pretty obvious for anyone to understand unless they are undeniably retarded

• The ages aren't the problem. The gay content is

the book does not start off with gay content, in fact it starts off with the 24 year old teacher being in a relationship with a girl

It doesn't matter. I have no interest in reading gay content.

I don't care what they do in private, but I certainly do not need to know about that since any homosexual practices are repulsive to me.

• No thanks.

• Not interested.

• What? Not something I'd want to read about. But 18 = legal adult, not a boy. 17= a minor.

in some countries 17 is an adult, the country that this story takes place in a person is a legal adult at the age of 16 but I made it 18 because I live in America and it would be considered pedophile if I did 17

in this country in my story, the legal adult age is 20

• I don't see it as that different ages. To me they are both still boys

• I won't read it

most published stories are not advertised as gay stories unless they become super popular which is rare

• BoysLove is not my genre but i already read a book that contained a detailed sexual scene between 2 males and also some innuondo in other scenes. I had no problem with it because it was 1 scene in a good book with more than 1000 pages and it was important for the story.

What Girls Said 5

• I mean i'm personally not into same sex, sex. But for the people that are I don't think they would have a problem with it.. maybe.

• In fiction, as long as they're legal.

its funny though because the legal adult age in the country this story takes place in is 20 years old, so legally he would still be considered underage

You wrote:
      "the country that this story takes place in a person is a legal adult at the age of 16"
      in your reply to one of the male comments.

@bbch25 that's because I did not look up the age of the country I just assumed

• I don't see a problem with that

• I wouldn't read it but I don't think it's "wrong" or anything

• Id have no problem reading that