What do you think about Justin Bieber's words about Ed Sheeran?

What do you think about Justin Bieber's words about Ed Sheeran?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/justin-bieber-hopes-ed-sheeran-doesn-stupid-article-1.2779880

Quoting the article:

"“There’s something about him that just makes you like him,” the 22-year-old performer said on Sheeran. “We gotta make sure he doesn’t do something stupid to mess it all up.”"

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Sheeran won't, justin's focus was too much on his looks that his talent got hidden while Sheeran is pure talent and not giving a fuck and doing his job beautifully. If @hulkksmash could build any talent or passion with his present attitude, he can get really ahead in life

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with the first part. I'm not sure what he meant by the second part, but that's because I don't know Ed - at all... Never met the guy. But he seems like a bit of a tortured artist - in a sense where he's jolly and happy, but on the inside he may struggle with depression and maybe trying to conceal or mitigate that with some kind of a drug or alcohol. I hope I'm wrong. But I can read people well.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Good advice - Maybe he should listen to himself

1|2
    0|0
  • Justin Bieber is a very good idiot!!! I hate his music, I hate his style and I hate his hair. His music sucks, his style doesn't have meaning, and his hair is totally uncool! Especially his hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • No one cares

0|0
    1|0
  • Ed is cool. JB is a D*ck

0|0
    0|0
  • Ed Sheeran did write Cold Water so it's good respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I dont care

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Personally I love JB and hate ed sheeran.

2|1
    1|0
  • It's probably the smartest thing Beiber has ever said. Ed Sheeran is incredibly likable, lovable and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I LOVE Ed Sheeran and so does my mother. He just seems like such a genuine guy. Been a fan for years now and will continue you to be. As far as Justin, I think he is speaking from person experience, because if anyone has fucked up, it's him (still enjoy his tunes but we all know it). He's just saying "He's one of the good ones, we gotta protect that guy."

0|0
    0|0
  • My words to Bieber would be:

Not everyone is a stupid twat like yourself.
    *Then flash a great big smile, and walk away*

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly didn't think Bieber was still relevant these days.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hypocrisy at its finest. I hate both of them though. Their music anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with him. I love Ed Sheeran

0|0
    0|0
  • Jb is selfish and really rude.
    Hi dear beliebers, u can dislike this comment, but its the truth.
    He is a good singer even tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eds special, the good special.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is Ed Sheeran cross eyed?

1|0
    0|0
  • That I don't give a fuck about it

0|0
    0|0