What’s the #1 most played song on your phone?

Here is one of my favorite chapters in Quran. it is called Surah Yaseen and I recite it almost everyday because there are many virtues of reading this surah Ya-Seen. Of them the most authentic one where Hasan Al Basri narrated from Abu Hurairah (ra) that Prophet Muhammad (saw) said, “Whoever reads surah Ya-Seen in any night for the sake of Allah all of his sin will be forgiven”.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that's fuckin weird OP...

My all time most listened to song on last. fm is Brain Stew by Green Day.

What Girls Said 7

• 0|0
  • my number one changes a lot

• Hasn't changed in weeks. I keep posting this song all over GAG lol. But here you go again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuCK-oiE3rM

• High Speed Dirt - Megadeth

• Nickleback-Photograph
    I have problems with this because mostly I listen to one song like 100 times and at the end of the day I already hate it.
    Also Walking on cars-Speeding cars is extreamly many times played on my phone

• 7 Minutes in Heaven (Atavan Halen) by Fall Out Boy.
    Yes, I know it's not 2007. Anyway, it was written after Pete's suicide attempt, and it's helped get me through some things.

• Probably Thunder clatter by wildclub, It puts me in a good mood.
    It's very summery

What Guys Said 5