What's your favourite movie?

And why

Mine is A Clockwork Orange. I just really like the setting and the protagonist. The book is even better :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The Godfather. A classic.

Most Helpful Girl

• 'Catch Me If You Can', it's such a good movie it's also a true story. It was just amazing that someone did all that. Amazing acting, the whole storyline was just fascinating and unbelievable.

What Guys Said 22

• Mine is "The Usual Suspects"

• Inglorious bastards

It has everything you need in a film. Bloody Violence to comedy to Oscar winning actors.

It's the perfect film

• One of my most favorite movies is: Die Hard, because I love the shooting action & fighting that's in that movie. As well as seeing the NYPD cop going up against all the bad guys in LA.

• Mine is the Wizard of Oz. it allows people to dream and be hopeful and optimistic. The movie was way ahead of its time.

• Princess bride, forbidden kingdom, the 3 original tmnt movies, heavyweights, night at the roxbury, the santa clause woth tim allen, she's the man, raise your voice and a few others

• My favorite movie is the Back To The Future trilogy!

• a movie that i could watch dozrns of times. constantine with keanu reeves. OR silent hill. two great films.

• Conan the barbarian.

• Selfless was a good movie for me 😊

• umm just one.. i guess Vertigo

• the green mile

• Wolf on Wallstreet. Love all of the actors.

• You like the protagonist? So you like a murderer, rapist, pedophile and thief?

I like him as a character, yes. I dont want him to be real though

• A Clockwork Orange hands down.

It so good, right? What's your favourite thing about it?

I didn't know that, thanks. There is a lot of interesting trivia on the IMDb page. It's a fascinating read.

It really is, yes

• Braveheart

• Goldeneye

• Oh man lots of good movies. Probably gonna have to go with the Ocean movies.

• American pie- naked mile. 😏

• I forgot but I have one!!

• John Carpenter's The Thing.

Back in the 80's when cgi didn't fake everything up and like john carpenter said himself "it was a time when companies gave you all the time in the world to film a movie".

• That's my favorite movie too!

Yay! What do you like about it?

I like the underlying message it gives. I also like how it has an overall creepy mood if that makes any sense

Yeah it leaves me unconfortable for some time after watching it

• The crow because it's great revenge story, with great performances and the cinematography is creative. Director wanted a black and white movie because the graphic novel was black and white but studio wouldn't let him, so he filmed it in such a way to almost look black and white

What Girls Said 13

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show :) I love musicals and I think that I love pretty much every song in it. I love the way it parodies horror films and twists them. I love the cinematography and the costumes and the actors are all pretty awesome. It's just a super fun film to watch and even more fun to dress up for and go see on stage :)

• Scarface or Clueless lol! Could watch them on a loop for days~

• I like Titanic it's the greatest love story ever

• What dreams may come
    ParaNorman
    Pride and Prejudice (Knightley version)
    V for Vendetta

I also really like paranorman and v for Vendetta :)

• Jaws or The Shining

• Mine is Psycho (1960) because it was the first slasher film, the writing was great and Norman Bates is the best looking horror movie villain out there 😝

• American Beauty

• 1|0
  • Mine is Chronicles of Riddick because it's stupidly simple.

• my favorite movie is captain America warfare

• Olympus has fallen

• Ninja Assassin

• Almost Famous