What's your favourite movie?

And why

Mine is A Clockwork Orange. I just really like the setting and the protagonist. The book is even better :)

0|1
14|23

Most Helpful Guy

• The Godfather. A classic.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 'Catch Me If You Can', it's such a good movie it's also a true story. It was just amazing that someone did all that. Amazing acting, the whole storyline was just fascinating and unbelievable.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Mine is "The Usual Suspects"

2|1
    0|0
  • Inglorious bastards

It has everything you need in a film. Bloody Violence to comedy to Oscar winning actors.

It's the perfect film

2|1
    0|0
  • One of my most favorite movies is: Die Hard, because I love the shooting action & fighting that's in that movie. As well as seeing the NYPD cop going up against all the bad guys in LA.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is the Wizard of Oz. it allows people to dream and be hopeful and optimistic. The movie was way ahead of its time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Princess bride, forbidden kingdom, the 3 original tmnt movies, heavyweights, night at the roxbury, the santa clause woth tim allen, she's the man, raise your voice and a few others

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite movie is the Back To The Future trilogy!

2|0
    0|0
  • a movie that i could watch dozrns of times. constantine with keanu reeves. OR silent hill. two great films.

1|0
    0|0
  • Conan the barbarian.

1|0
    0|0
  • Selfless was a good movie for me 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • umm just one.. i guess Vertigo

1|0
    0|0
  • the green mile

1|0
    0|0
  • Wolf on Wallstreet. Love all of the actors.

1|0
    0|0
  • You like the protagonist? So you like a murderer, rapist, pedophile and thief?

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I like him as a character, yes. I dont want him to be real though

• A Clockwork Orange hands down.

2|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

It so good, right? What's your favourite thing about it?

• Show All
    • 3mo

I didn't know that, thanks. There is a lot of interesting trivia on the IMDb page. It's a fascinating read.

• 3mo

It really is, yes

• Braveheart

1|0
    0|0
  • Goldeneye

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh man lots of good movies. Probably gonna have to go with the Ocean movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • American pie- naked mile. 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • I forgot but I have one!!

0|0
    0|0
  • John Carpenter's The Thing.

Back in the 80's when cgi didn't fake everything up and like john carpenter said himself "it was a time when companies gave you all the time in the world to film a movie".

2|0
    0|0
  • That's my favorite movie too!

2|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yay! What do you like about it?

• 3mo

I like the underlying message it gives. I also like how it has an overall creepy mood if that makes any sense

• 3mo

Yeah it leaves me unconfortable for some time after watching it

• The crow because it's great revenge story, with great performances and the cinematography is creative. Director wanted a black and white movie because the graphic novel was black and white but studio wouldn't let him, so he filmed it in such a way to almost look black and white

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show :) I love musicals and I think that I love pretty much every song in it. I love the way it parodies horror films and twists them. I love the cinematography and the costumes and the actors are all pretty awesome. It's just a super fun film to watch and even more fun to dress up for and go see on stage :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Scarface or Clueless lol! Could watch them on a loop for days~

2|0
    0|0
  • I like Titanic it's the greatest love story ever

2|0
    0|0
  • What dreams may come
    ParaNorman
    Pride and Prejudice (Knightley version)
    V for Vendetta

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I also really like paranorman and v for Vendetta :)

• Jaws or The Shining

2|0
    0|0
  • Mine is Psycho (1960) because it was the first slasher film, the writing was great and Norman Bates is the best looking horror movie villain out there 😝

1|0
    0|0
  • American Beauty

2|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is Chronicles of Riddick because it's stupidly simple.

1|0
    0|0
  • my favorite movie is captain America warfare

1|0
    0|0
  • Olympus has fallen

1|0
    0|0
  • Ninja Assassin

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost Famous