What is your favorite PC Online Game?

Here is a poll. Enjoy! I myself am a SWTOR fan, I enjoy it and how it is all voiced...

• (World of Warcraft)
  • (Elder Scrolls)
  • (The Lord of The Rings Online)
  • (Star Wars The Old Republic)
  • (Rift)
  • (Arche-Age)
  • (Other)

Most Helpful Guy

• eh I player World of Warcraft for many years...

I tested all the other ones but didn't like any of them enough to play them for a long time. SWTOR is the one I played for the second longest time.

TESO is the one that interests me the most from the universe, but I don't really like what they've done with the game

I try Elder Scrolls it just wasn't what I expected. But yeah SWTOR is fun when you have friends play with you, don't end up on a dead EU server like I did :p

Sounds super )

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 4

• I was never in to PC games until a friend got me on WoW right after Burning Crusade came out. I rolled a priest, then a rogue on Horde side. I ended WoW as a PvPer, but hated how Blizzard allowed so many cheats in the game. Cheats, as in, it's obvious someone's cheating when you 2v2 someone entering arenas on their own without a partner, health doesn't go down and they wipe the floor with you. Reporting did no good, and all we noticed was more and more cheating. It put me off from playing anymore, because really, if you can't win legitimately it's no fun when you automatically know you'll lose everytime.

I started playing Sims Medieval just to get that sort of fix of being in that theme, but there was no fighting, so it bored me.

My husband and I are playing racing games on a console now but we're noticing cheats there too. It's so stupid.

• Hearthstone is my favourite :)

• Sims 4 bab.

• Diablo III

What Guys Said 5

• I've played all of those and then some, some more than others. EverQuest will always hold a special place in my heart. Anarchy Online was fun for a while, as was Asheron's Call (the sequel sucked). Both were a lot different than what MMOs have become now.

LOTRO was a blast when my WoW guildmates were playing it. I used to spend more time sitting around with a friend playing music with the instrument system than I did leveling. Free-to-Play (FtP) broke it.

Rift was also extremely fun, and I raided Hammerknell with my guild (I was the only person who enjoyed spamming buffs on my bard). FtP also ruined it.

SWTOR was a disappointment.

Elder Scrolls is okay... Overall, I get frustrated with it. Maybe I've gotten soft since my EQ days.

I enjoy FF14 a lot more than 11. The pace is slow for me, though.

EverQuest 2 was fun for a good while, and I played it alongside WoW for many years. FtP (again) ruined it for me.

Warcraft... I played in both stress tests pre-launch, and I've played it for 12 years now, with a few short breaks, usually towards the end of expansions. Paladin for life. I healed since launch, through Molten Core and Blackwing Lair, Onyxia, Kara, Gruul's Lair... Stopped raiding after that due to my long time guild imploding. I'm currently loving my pally again in Legion... Request to Blizzard: STOP KILLING EVERYONE OFF... OMG. The feels, man... The feels. 😫

Was a priest then a rogue. Both were considered mains because I kept them up more than any of the other characters I played, but loved the healing and loved being a sneak. :)

I loved Alterac Valley too, but trying to herd 40 people to treat it like a raid was impossible. So many people just blew in with no real direction or know-how and it would throw the battleground. My favourite was Tol Barad, and nearing the end of my WoW career I just loved arenas. :)

@Ozanne I did enjoy Tol Barad. I PvPed a fair bit, but mostly with my guild. Pugging a battleground makes me want to hurt myself.

• Been play since it came out 11 years gotta pick WoW

• Heyy why isn't final fantasy xiv in the list. The Chocobo's are angry right now.

I could only put a few poll tabs until it said - max polling list met. - you could do other :p

• (Arche-Age)

• Guitar hero