If I were a 50ft giant how would you worship me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• 1|0
  • Not only would I worship you, I'd create a new day of the week which would be the sabbath day for the new religion that I would create and be Pope of with you being the deity. Hmmmmm... Melodyism? Really, you should follow me of G@G, oh Goddess Melody! 😀

As to actually HOW I would worship you, I'd PM you with that answer, but I can't PM you since you don't follow me on G@G... If you follow me, then I can answer later.

@asker, @Melody96 I was hoping you would follow me...

• *sees 50ft giant*

stream1.gifsoup.com/.../...y-python-run-away-o.gif

no worship, only fear and regret. I'd be out of there

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• Whatever way you want since you are roughly 8/9 times bigger than me

• Will fuck you wearing condom on my whole body cause I don't think you'd be able to feel my micro penis you giant 😂 LOL

• I would bring you fresh fruits and vegetables everyday so you won't step on me.

• I would sacrifice a cow at your feet and offer you the finest warriors from village for whatever you want

We would write songs and choreograph dances to entertain you and give you barrels of wine for your palet

• At your feet. Looking up.

• I wouldn't lol

• I would pitch a tent on one of your breasts (without stakes, lol) and serenade you with songs of praise.

• I would kiss your feet and compliment you often to let you know how amazing you are and prey to you if you write a prayer for me.

I can worship you any time you wish my beautiful Goddess, i'm your submissive slave.

• i wouldn't ^_________^

• Girl, I don't need for you to be no giant for me to worship you ;)

• The government would get to you long before i could start worshipping you
    The would study you and do all kinds of terrifying things. Examining every inch of your body, probably removing your hair to study that, removing a toe or two to study those... before they inevitably turn you into a weapon or end up dissecting you, hopefully not while alive
    Dont underestimate big brother, they get what you want

... i kinda went off the deep end there hub

• i would take out my samurai sword, and make sure i make 50 pieces of you

• no but I'd hunt you and get my trophy lol

• I would try to eat you tbh

• I woudnt I would sell you to the grocery shop cause you know how much meat you have?

• I only worship the Lord Jesus Christ and God, so no I wouldn't worship you.

People had worshiped kings. It is just a mere word and so little word for such a big God. God is bigger then words, and a word can mean many things. Why concern yourself?

Sorry, don't judge me, but I am tagging along with him. 😎

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Only in pm :-)

• No I wouldn't.

• I don't worship anybody