Do you know anyone famous?

Are you in contact with them?

2mo Be serious guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I had a family member Frank in WW1 who was part of the famous rainbow division and was a member of the legendary Lost Battalion he was one of the survivors, they've had a movie and a song made about them.

I knew a WW2 War Hero may he rest in piece.

My Uncle Russle served directly under Patton in his armored division during WW2, he's still alive.

Then I have a relative of mine from, way, way back like over a 100 years ago I think, from when my family on my fathers side lived in Poland the first ever portrait of a peasant painted in the countries history was of one of my family's members a Senko. Which is cool because back then only nobles were allowed to have their portraits painted. And one of my family member was the first ever none noble in the countries history to be painted. their portrait is still in the Cravco gallery in Poland.

Then a friend of mine used work with and know a pretty famous rock band back in the 70s or 80s

then another friend of mine who is also my martial arts sensei has met a bunch of famous people was even invited to a famous actors house for a party and he knows a bunch of well known martial arts masters.

Another couple of guys I know have met a bunch or famous martial artists, pro wrestlers from the 80s and other famous people.

And my father knows a bunch of famous or well known artists/painters and photographers in the art world, some of whom I've met. And my father used to be pretty famous himself in the art world back when he was painting regularly.

I've talked with quite a few well known poets and writers.

I met/saw Dog the Bounty Hunter once when he was in Kansas.

And my old martial arts sensei used to be pretty famous in the fighting world, he used to have the greatest martial arts fighting team in the world.

I think that's all of em.

Most Helpful Girl

• My father already met and dined with James Cameron in 1999.
    I met a famous Tunisian poet/ singer/muscian /actor in the airport's lounge and I sat with him and we had an interesting conversation , he also recited one of his last poems.
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/sWSizIX6k0w/hqdefault.jpg
    I can't say I'm in contact with any celebrity though.
    A friend of mine who asked me out in Senior year became a fairly famous Gamer Youtuber in French speaking countries, but that's about it. He ditched us all once he became famous lol :p

Oh and the Son of the late Saudi King used to be in my class when I was 11 , he was nice and asked me to dance with him in a party.

Oh cool. How did your father know him?

He met him in Ibiza during a business trip with his boss :)

What Guys Said 15

• No, I don't and I'm thinking I'd prefer it that way - unless is someone that is really down to earth and has their head straight. Knowing someone famous I think is more of a curse than a blessing. People are humans, including famous people. They aren't perfect, as much as mainstream media/Hollyweird like to portray. Just like we aren't perfect.

• no i dont. if there happen to be someone on here that i have talked to that is famous i wouldn't have known and also i wouldn't have cared. they have the right to try and have a normal life also.

• My 11th grade history teacher was a actor, I got along very well with him. This is his name. http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0144938/

• Just local celebs I guess. I've met a few NFL players and college players.

• Yes. Oodles

Lol like who

If I remember correctly you went to a college in North Carolina and you were pretty good track star. So I'm thinking maybe some basketball players from a certain University who may have turned pro?

@akadatank44 I didn't do track in college and my school didn't have a football team and our conference is the big south. That's like the look west of the mid majors. We had good teams that won our conference regular season, but always got bounced 1st round 😑

• I've met a few famous people but don't like hang out with or text each other.

Oh cool! Who were they?

Public Enemy's Chuck D, Sylvester Stallone, Bill Murray. Just a quick "Hi how are you... etc" chit chat. They don't like being approached so they come off as defensive. Stallone was kinda rude and Bill Murray just looked like a disheveled old man, barely recognized him. He was cool, left my girlfriend a $20 for take out, he'd frequent her work a lot.

I Shook DAVE "FUCKING" WINFIELDS hand earlier this year. It just like wrapped around my hand twice, dudes huge!. First Padre into the Hall of Fame.

• Ya me and pewdiepie we exchange emails sometimes and he stole some of my video ideas but he's still a pretty cool guy.

You serious?

Haha no ;-;... sorry. I wish I was being serious cause he seems like a genuine funny and good guy.

• I knew a woman who knew a guy who knew a guy who was related to the dude who plays Bronn in GoT.

• Yes, somehow. Although we haven't a close relationship, and haven't talked for a while. But he even invited me once to stay at his home.

Well, now that you say, perhaps I know about five more. Just they aren't super famous, just somehow famous.

Woah! Do you mind sharing their names?

I think they would mind, sorry :P

Lol... it's not like I'm gonna track them down. I wouldn't be able to anyway. You types are weird.

• haha yea i do. close friends of mine

• Well for real I meet only Pope francis. And shaked hand for ex-italian president wife. :D totally by random.

• Barack Obama, no.

• yup , but information is never handed out!

I just want to know who not theur addresses or numbers.

• Yeah me

• Yes I know 3 different people who would be considered "famous".
    They are just people.

Who are they?

I am not one to drop names.

You're anon. Its not gonna matter.

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, I do. I have a good friend who I keep in touch with. Her name is Elizabeth Franz.
    She was and Still is, my idol on the Stage and on TV. I met her when I was in New York Living, and from time to time, we Write to one another.
    She Inspired me to Write my Plays.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Lucky you I'm jealous

You seem like a great and very kind woman. I would love to speak with you more

Follow me, hun. And thanks so much.. Yes, wise as an owl. xx

• I am related to Daryl Braithwaite a singer from Australia I've never met him or was to young to remember if I did.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lnigc08J6FI

• I was at a kanye concert in the pit and I actually saw travis scott and touched him. I don't know if it counts but it was pretty cool.

• Nah, I don't think I do.

• My teacher's father was friends with Carl Sagan and he used to have him over for dinner and birthday parties. Apparently he was a very nice man, full of great ideas.

My supervisor/coach played in a semi-famous crust punk/grindcore band

• I met some teen singers when I was about 10. One of them had a massive crush on my big sister and I still sometimes see or hear from him when he talks to my sister

Oh cool who is he?

Stevie Brock. He was kinda like an unpopular Jesse McCartney. I don't think he's that popular

• I have met some famous people during my lifetime, some of them. Elote they became famous, some already being famous, and some of them who used to be famous but no more. I keep contact with some, not all.

• yeah some film and tv actors, producers, comedians

• He is not world famous but just country famous.

• Yes, I know someone famous. Not everyone knows him, but he is famous to me. 😜
    My drumming teacher, and his brother. 😊

• Not "A list" famous.

Some I talk to sporadically
    Others I occasionally run into when out

• No thank God. Most famous people are full of themselves.

• I know some famous people.

Personally?

Any hints?

I have met four princesses:
      Princess Elisabeth Theresa Maria Helena of Belgium, Duchess of Brabant;
      Princess Catharina-Amalia Beatrix Carmen Victoria of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau;
      Princess Alexandra Joséphine Teresa Charlotte Marie Wilhelmine of Luxembourg, Princess of Nassau, Princess of Bourbon-Parma;
      and Princess Kako of Akishino.

I'm not friends with them, but I have had a conversation with them at least once.

• Nope..

• Nope.