Is it wrong to troll clueless old people?

I was running some new original content past my boyfriend for my comedy and trolling page on Facebook a while back, and my mom walks past and overhears.

Me:"I support equal rights for the Gay, Bi, Lesbian, and Transgender communities. But if you're 'iSexual', get the fuck out, because 'Steve-Jobs' are just disgusting!"

Mom:"What the heck is a 'Steve Job'?"

Me:"It's when someone shoves an entire phone into your eye socket, and you pay them a lot of money for it!"

Mom:"Oh my GOD! What kind of messed up person would pay for something like that! It sounds nasty!"

I walk over to my obviously clueless mother, pick up her iPhone 6, place it into her hand, dramatically whisper, "You dirty whore." and walk out of the room. She still has no idea what it was all about!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that if you're gonna have fun, do it at someone else's expense. If they can't handle a joke every once in a while, they need to not ask stupid questions. Especially if they have an iPhone and don't know who Steve Jobs is. Not to mention the fact that age has nothing to do with being able to take a joke. Or the fact that people are actually dumb enough to pay hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, for a physical object that will shatter if you look at it wrong, and takes 5 years to get the same features as an Android, yet the owners always talk about how amazing the Apple brand is. I, for one, think that we should round up everyone that doesn't like pranks and jokes, regardless of the age of the recipient, and send them all to a camp. Perhaps a camp with "hot" showers. *Apart* from that, they can *heid* from us if they don't want to go to a free Summer camp...

What Guys Said 7

• I think you already know the answer to that. That's like me asking is it wrong to fuck with people and manipuate and play with them for the heck of it because it's fun.

Yes, it's wrong. Antisocial too.

• I am siding with your mother on this , I am 47 and had to work very hard to get that.

• 0|0
  • Wow you are hardcore thats some nice jokes.

• And this passes as humor to whom, exactly?

• That's ageism..

• its always wrong to troll

What Girls Said 2

• Damn that's really horrible 😕 I actually don't find that to be okay at all or even morally right. To me it's out right offending even though the person doesn't understand. the phrase" dirty whore" I see your point into making it sound as a joke, but it's your mother the least you could do is show some respect. If a friend/stranger understood and laughed it off then it's a little alright, but definitely not someone who doesn't understand or/and is your parent (s)

• I love a good joke but That's not even funny