90's kids what were your favorite PlayStation and PS2 games?

I had a few but my absolute favorite PlayStation games were the Twisted Metal games and Medal Of Honor
As for PS2 it would be The Getaway, The Getaway :Black Monday , Medal Of Honor Rising Sun just to name a few. 😀

2mo What about the Game Boy /Game Boy color , who remembers that. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• tomb raider, spyro, rayman, star wars, tony hawk

Star wars , they had some good games for PlayStation

those were the ones i played all the time lol now get me started on Nintendo games and we got a whole other list i can start with the NES and go clear up to the Wii

Nintendo , you're right that's a whole other topic

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes the first 2 Twisted Metals were badass... like blowing up Paris by a clown driving an ice cream truck! And of course I can't forget EA sports Fight Night series

What Girls Said 8

• I have some favorites but I have a few PS1 games. I was born in early 90's before anybody finds what I like silly. I still love these games!:

Namco Museum series
    Mega Man 8
    Gran Turismo
    Rugrats/ In Paris [when it came out in 1999/2000]
    Spyro The Dragon
    Resident Evil
    Ape Escape
    Final Fantasy 7, 8 & 9

PS2

Xenosaga Series
    Kingdom Hearts Series
    Dragon Ball Z series
    Dot Hack Series
    Dark Cloud 2
    Final Fantasy 10/10-2, & 12, Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy 7
    Ape Escape 3
    Sly Cooper 1, 2 & 3

I still want to play other games that I never got to play. They're so hard to find at a decent price. :(

Played most spyros

@bobbyxx I still never played other Spyro's except 1, and I still play it on my PS2. Hard to find/ get at a reasonable price. I never played Metal Gear Solid, which I want. Ridge Racers Type 4, Tomb Raider, Tekken, Crash Baricoot, etc.

Namco , classic arcade games. I still have that one. lol

• 1) Soul blade
    2) Tekken games
    3) Tomb Raider
    4) Legend of the dragoon
    5) Resident Evil
    6) Metal gear.
    7) Final fantasy 7, 8, 9, & 10

• Vice city

vice city was awesome , i liked san andreas a little bit better

Vice city was cool , I still play it sometimes

Did anyone fimd that Sam Andreas disc broke very easy. Ypur got an error reading disc message.

• Jak and Daxter!

• Crash Bandicoot!!!

• OMG TEKKEN !!!

• It seems like no one else here has played Celebrity Deathmatch on Ps2. That game was a mess.

• Gauntlet

I forgot all about Gauntlet Legends. Me and my friends used to call it Greedy Legends because everyone would try to hog the stuff. Also the Minotaur could sometimes glitch past barriers, so we called him the Glitch-o-taur.

It's a Dungeons and Dragons RPG. It is 2 player, but more complex characters than Gauntlet. You might like it if you find it. It's like $12 on Amazon for a used one.

Oh okay that sounds good

What Guys Said 17

• Gran Turismo 4.
    I especially love the European tracks. The Nürburgring ring , the Città d'Aria right slap bang in Assis Italy , and of course the Circuit de la Sarthe.
    The beautiful lush grass courses , the maze of pure white railings.
    In America it's like , here ya go , here's some concrete and sand , that's a track now. Blagh.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQxTTNWjIKE

• For PlayStation, I would say... damn! I'm trying to remember. For PlayStation 2 (which I'm currently still playing on), it's NBA Live 2005, Madden NFL 2005 and MLB '06 The Show. I think I played Mortal Kombat on the original PS. My older brother actually bought one when he was in the service and that's when I first heard of PS. Then, eventually I got my own system and started playing. Another few I remember are I played was Duke Nukem and Max Payne. I guess they just came back to me. Before that, I played on my GameBoy. Before that, I played on the Nintendo and Sega systems.

• Spyro for PSOne

Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, God of War, NBA Street V3, Def Jam Vendetta, GTA San Andreas, and the James Bond games for PS2

• PSX:
    Thousand Arms
    Parasite Eve 1,2
    Xenogears
    Legend of Legaia
    Legend of Mana
    Fear Effect 1,2
    Metal Gear series

PS2:
    Persona 3,4
    Tomb Raider series
    God of War
    Metal Gear 2 (MGS3 sucks monkey butt)
    Kinetica
    Ghost in the shell
    Xenosaga series
    Shadow Hearts

For the PS4 I hate everything. Too many soulless shallow empty games designed based around milking DLC. Xbox One has to many damn First Persons and brodude games. WiiU is fucking dead.

• I likes Pac Man World and Miss Pac Man Maze Madness. :)
    I also liked Caesars Palace 2000 Millennium Gold Edition.

• Mostly into RPG's so Final Fantasy 7, Tales Of Destiny, Legend Of Dragoon, Rayman (even though that's more of a platformer), etc.

• Crash bandicoot/Spyro/Rachet&Clank/Battlefront 2. Those are my top 4 can't remember the rest well

• PS1 the two Lunar games and Metal Gear Solid.
    PS2 Romance of the Three Kingdoms IX, Balder's Gate Dark Alliance, Arc the Lad Twilight of the Spirits, and Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance.

• on the ps1 command+conqier Red alert, f1 games and spyro.
    On ps2 Timesplitters, The Sims games, GTA games.

• San andreas, bully, Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban,

• crash bandicoot/spyro series, wwe smackdown since the first one, croc was okay, ratchet and clank was not bad too, nhl, fifa

• Tomb raider and colin mcrae rally. But also medal of honor.

• FF7 and Spiderman

• Final Fantasy 7
    And
    Final Fantasy Tactics

• oh iam a huge fan of jrpgs and ps1 an dps2 era was golden for jrpg games.
    ps1
    final fantasy 9,8,7
    the legend of dragoon, my personal fav Xd
    xenogears , another amazing game
    chrono cross
    resident evil 3, silent hill (still the best horror game ever made), grandia, broken sword... and many others
    ps2
    final fantasy 10
    shadow hearts 2
    resident evil 4 , silent hill, rule of rose
    valkyrie profile 2
    tales of series, xenosaga series... ps2 was the best console ever

• Final fantasy 7. Duh.

• Kessen 2 was my favourite. Have not enjoyed that game more than anything else.

FIFA, formula 1, sega bass fishing, and need for speed.

Also remember spider man 2. Was pretty good