Which game/series is better?

Take a pick

• Battlefield Series
  • Anime Games
  • Halo Series
  • Call of Duty/Modern Warfare Series
  • Legend of Zelda Series
  • Starwars (including battlefront and lego)
  • Other (please comment)
2mo Really impressed to say the least! Lots of results and many more gamers than I expected. Now for the next question. Which is better, Pc or console? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2114941-which-is-better-console-or-pc

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Other - Final Fantasy series, Soul Calibur series, Resident Evil series, Tekken series, Tomb Raider series, Street Fighter series, Mortal Kombat series.
    But Zelda is a great series too.

What Girls Said 8

• Final Fantasy!! 😍😍

• Mario Bros, bitch!

• Fallout under the Obsidian founders.

• Tamale Loco!

• Ehhhh!!! can't pick between call of duty and halo

• Final Fantasy for sure!

• Vote H
    -Turkey is destroys ISIS at the moment ( in 2 weeks)
    ;)

• HALO!!!

What Guys Said 19

• Old school FPS games that started in the days of DOS such as Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, Quake, etc. which are all MOD-friendly.

I also like to play many fighting games in the past, typically the 2D fighting games. But I haven't really got back to them with only exceptions for Mortal Kombat as I like the latest one for including guest characters like Jason Voorhees, the Predator and the Alien, etc.

For me Wolfenstein 3D was where it was at

I will always remember battling Hitler in a a Mech Armor Exosuit wielding Chainguns. by the way, Have you played any of the later games such as Return to Castle Wolfenstein, the 2009 Wolfenstein game or Wolfenstein: The New Order, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, if you did how were they or what did you think of them?

I only played Return To Castle Wolfenstein a few times briefly at a friend's place. Still like the originals more. I can also get a good Doom Mod, think it was called WolfenDoom or something like that; in which Wolfenstein is ported into more modernized source ports of Doom.

• Man no one plays Battlefield here. That and WoW are my favs, ARK:SE is pretty fun but gets boring after 1-2k hours.

• I would have voted for the Elder Scrolls and Deus Ex series if it were here, so I could have chosen 'other', but I decided to choose Halo out of that list, and I have never even played it while I have played some of the others.
    I just like the lore, story, feel, music and everything about halo - I've watched playthroughs of all 5 games + the others, watched most animated shorts and movies, and even read a book or two.

• Mass Effect series, it's my favourite out of all games.

• Elder Scrolls.

Hell yeah.. especially Skyrim, still playing that shi' :D

Oh.. well with Skyrim-Remastered mods will be available for consoles aswell, you should ''definitely'' try mods dude they change the game a lot.. I wasn't playing Skyrim for so long then I decided to install mods and now I can't stop playing it lmao.

@Jan1ssary_ yeah im definitely gonna try the mods.

• Dragon Age

• Fallout and Elder Scrolls👍.

• Total War series.

• Elder Scrolls, Total War, Counter-Strike, Assassin's Creed (1, 2, Brotherhood and Black Flag. The rest don't exist)

• Mass Effect.

• Elder scrolls ftw

• Star Wars, hands fucking down!

Not after this last battle front game. All it was was a cash grab.
      Only Lucas arts studio starwars games.

@Dim_121 Oh, obviously. I'm talking about old-school games like the Kotor series, Battlefront series, etc.

O In that case yup they were amazing games.

• Legend of Zelda is probably the best video game series ever
    Thats coming froma hardcore halo fan

• I mean out of those halo I guess...

I'd recommend the dark souls series if you aren't a pussy.

• Can't beat the CoD

• The devil on G-String
    one of the best plot in a game I have seen in the last years (but this isn't that hard)

• arka sokaklar

• Mario!