What's your favorite hobby and why?

When I was young I did a fair share of sports but as I got into my teen years i never really had the desire for a hobby, I was too consumed with my social life but now that I'm an adult I'm looking for new hobbies that are out of the sports category. I recently started acrylic painting birdhouses and I love it. I would love to hear about anyone's favorite hobby and what they like about it. Maybe I can pick up a new craft or activity! Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• When I save up enough, I'm going to buy a telescope. I also play a lot with shit like AutoCAD. I also would like to get into pottery and welding at some point

What Guys Said 5

• Riding a bike is something that is hard to explain to anyone who doesn't do it, it becomes a part of you.
    bestanimations.com/.../...cycle-animated-gif-2.gif

• Nothing exciting I suppose reading - It helps me relax

• Planning world domination.

• Video games, it's just great because I can escape the cruelties of life.

• I like photography because!!! Well I don't really know why it just something I'm drawn to😂😂

What Girls Said 6

• Playing tennis

• My passion has always been music. I don't know why, I just naturally do it - probably because my parents both work as musicians. I started off with dancing as a little girl (and singing, but not in front of people). The summer before high school, I started focusing more on my singing/performing and took a break from dancing. Now I'm in college and do both. :)

I think painting is a great hobby. My mom does it and my grandfather was a visual artist. Good for you!

• Music. I just grew up wanting to be musical. Sang (though not well), danced (eventually let it slide), and now I play. Life without music would be sad.

• Definitely reading 😊

• Surfing, because i love being in the ocean and i just love the feeling surfing gives you.

Photography, because i like to make art and i love being out in nature and captures pics of what i see.

• Reading, hiking, playing strategy PC games.