This is why im glad I dont really watch anime lol. How do I unsee this?

I can't unsee this. I knew i had a good reason to never try anime

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can say is wtf did I watch

Most Helpful Girl

• I can never get into Yaoi genre of anime.

Not all anime is like that and there are a lot more that are epic. Like some of the best ones that I have seen are: Full Metal Alchemist:brotherhood, Spice and Wolf, Shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan), Noragmi (manga is better), seto no hanayome, Sword Art Online, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Darker than black, Kimi ni Todoke, Hakushaku to Yōsei, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Charlotte, Zetsuen no Tempest, Zero no Tsukaima, Naruto (shippuden isn't that great), Tokyo Ghoul. There are a lot more but hose are the ones I can think of atm.

What Guys Said 8

• This video gave me a headache lol. Yeah, just don't watch it again. Just watch something you like that will take your mind off of this.

• You're watching shit anime then. Instead go watch Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Fullmetal Alchemist, Overlord, GATE...

• 0|0
  • This is really strange

• I'm not going to watch the video but it's not a good reason either way! I used to feel a little like it wasn't for me, too, but you're just watching the wrong kinds. Some anime shows are actually really accessible and can be enjoyed by almost literally anyone.

• Thats the wrong kind
    try the last airbender , Fullmetal , bleach , one punch , god eater and Heroic Age

• Check the genre before watching next time.

• this is the worst anile i have seen

What Girls Said 5

• There different type of anime and that is not the one you should ever watch. There is different genre. Of course if you watch a I think its called uchhi or something like that your gonna hate it. Some of the anime genre are for pervert.

• Watch boku no pico then you will have a reason to hate anime 👀

• You're watching shitty anime :P

• ? :/

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more