What was your favourite ever GTA game?

Mine was vice city. Just had a certain feel to the story that the others didn't.

• GTA
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • GTA 2
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • GTA 3
    0%(0)7%(1)Vote11%(1)
  • GTA Vice City
    0%(0)7%(1)Vote11%(1)
  • GTA San Andreas
    80%(4)43%(6)Vote22%(2)
  • GTA IV
    0%(0)14%(2)Vote22%(2)
  • GTA V
    20%(1)29%(4)Vote34%(3)

Most Helpful Guy

• vice city

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm definitely Grand theft Auto San Andreas

What Guys Said 6

• I enjoyed all of them. Original San Andreas I think was my favorite. I liked the san fran, la, vegas feel with the country stuff mixed in. I like the old school theme and the "have your crew" added in was a nice touch.

• I think my favourite was Vice City... but I liked 4 and 5 a lot too.

started with 3 but I think I was a bit too young to really appreciate it back then... forgot mostly about it already

• Yeah I was about 15 when vice city came out. Got a shit ton of fun out of it and I was the perfect age

• San Andreas was really good. But GTA V does have the most replay value because of online.

• The only one I have ever played was GTA 4

• that is tough. i loved gta 3, vice city and san andreas...

• Think I've only played number 4. Didn't pay any attention to the story of course, but it is fun destroying stuff and that

• The story of 4 I'd actually pretty good

• @OfDeath I found GTA IV somewhat not bad until I got to like 50% of the progress, from there everything went downhill completely I would say. Tho, I must say that the damage system is the best in GTA IV and I would have wished that they have ported it into GTA V.

• @YellowCactus I don't know why they didn't