Which of the following superhero/ines do you find the most ridiculously overpowered?

While I think Superman is the obvious pick, at the same time, I might rank Wonder Woman/Princess Diana just slightly higher since she often gets a free pass (mostly by biased fanboys) of being overpowered while Superman at least gets all the hate for it.

• Wonder WomanWhich of the following superhero/ines do you find the most ridiculously overpowered?
  • SupermanWhich of the following superhero/ines do you find the most ridiculously overpowered?
  • Silver SurferWhich of the following superhero/ines do you find the most ridiculously overpowered?
  • Wally West aka Kid Flash/The 3rd FlashWhich of the following superhero/ines do you find the most ridiculously overpowered?
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Bruh, that kid, Franklin Richards is literally the most overpowered character in any comic I have ever seen. Doctor Manahattan too but seriously, Richards is basically a god in the Marvel Universe. He can rearrange reality pretty much to his will, he's an Omega-Level Mutant, he's on par with The Celestials
    And I find it funny you should put Silver Surfer considering he's Galactus's Herald. Because Franklin made Galactus HIS personal Herald at one point lol

• I picked The Flash

• I dunno superman is starting to seem a little weak now. Everyone always gets a one up on him

Thor was underrated hard in Avengers. In the movie Thor he was insanely powerful but in Avengers he was pretty weak

They nerfed him down in Avengers so he wouldn't take all the attention away from the rest of the characters. Comic book Thor is on a different level though.