Which of the following superhero/ines do you find the most ridiculously overpowered?

While I think Superman is the obvious pick, at the same time, I might rank Wonder Woman/Princess Diana just slightly higher since she often gets a free pass (mostly by biased fanboys) of being overpowered while Superman at least gets all the hate for it.

• Wonder WomanWhich of the following superhero/ines do you find the most ridiculously overpowered?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • SupermanWhich of the following superhero/ines do you find the most ridiculously overpowered?
    100% (1)33% (1)50% (2)Vote
  • Silver SurferWhich of the following superhero/ines do you find the most ridiculously overpowered?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Wally West aka Kid Flash/The 3rd FlashWhich of the following superhero/ines do you find the most ridiculously overpowered?
    0% (0)33% (1)25% (1)Vote
  • Others
    0% (0)34% (1)25% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Bruh, that kid, Franklin Richards is literally the most overpowered character in any comic I have ever seen. Doctor Manahattan too but seriously, Richards is basically a god in the Marvel Universe. He can rearrange reality pretty much to his will, he's an Omega-Level Mutant, he's on par with The Celestials
    And I find it funny you should put Silver Surfer considering he's Galactus's Herald. Because Franklin made Galactus HIS personal Herald at one point lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked The Flash

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno superman is starting to seem a little weak now. Everyone always gets a one up on him

Thor was underrated hard in Avengers. In the movie Thor he was insanely powerful but in Avengers he was pretty weak

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

They nerfed him down in Avengers so he wouldn't take all the attention away from the rest of the characters. Comic book Thor is on a different level though.