Who is your favorite Ozzy Osbourne guitarist?

2mo If you answer "other," please specify.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg... Speaking of Ozzy Osbourne. This morning, I was walking to my room and my mother's phone went off. She still has "Crazy Train" as her ringtone. She's had that ringtone for YEARS. It's ironic that I jump on this site and see a question about it.

That was one of Randy Rhoads' songs.

Then if my mom were to vote on this, she'd choose that one. I thought she got rid of the ringtone a few years ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• Although I really love the riffage in Bark At The Moon, I'm going to have to go with Randy Rhoads on this one, followed by Zakk Wylde (although I've grown to love Wylde's stuff more so after Ozzy).

What Girls Said 2

• Rob Trujulio... now bassist for Metallica . Tommi is cool but he's Sabbath not OO

Eh... he just played bass on the reissues of the first two Ozzy albums, which was a travesty because Sharon rerecorded the bass and drums parts so they wouldn't have to pay royalties to Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake (the original band members). Daisley wrote all of the lyrics up till No More Tears, but Sharon screwed him over by making it look like Ozzy wrote his own songs.

• Randy Rhodes RIP. "Crazy Train" was one of the first songs I learned to play on the guitar.

What Guys Said 9

• Randy for sure, but I sure love Jake E. Lee almost equally.

Zack is okay.. I just wish he would use fewer pinch harmonics..

• Randy Rhoads, followed by Gus G, his current guitarist. Zakk Wylde was overrated and undertalented. All of his riffs and all of his solos sound... the... exact... same.

• Damn Jake getting no love here - "Shot In The Dark" and "Secret Loser" from The Ultimate Sin are f'ing classics!

• Tony Iommi, of course...

Don't get me wrong, I love Ozzy, but I'm getting a little pissed at Sharon after reading about how she screwed over all of his former bandmates by acting like Ozzy wrote all the songs on his own (Bark at the Moon liner notes claim that Ozzy is the sole writer of lyrics and music). Bob Daisley (the bass player) wrote the lyrics to pretty much every album up to No More Tears.

Both he and the drummer (Lee Kerslake) didn't get any royalties for their work on the albums.

• I don't really know so I just went on guitar work in each clip and gave it to Randy Rhoads.

• Was Ozzy always fucked up that you could never understand what he said or could he actually speak clearly at some point in his life?

• Randy rhoads all the way.

• Ozzy Osbourne.

• jimmy hendrix