Have You Ever Watched The Lion King (1994)?

I Have Watched It Since I Was Little I Still Occasionally Watch It, Do You Like The Lion King

2mo @madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @palek @Likes2drive @OlderAndWiser @lightbulb27 @paris13

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, @Red88xxx, and I Love the Song as well, "The Circle of Life."
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

• The Lion King is my favorite Disney movie from when I was a kid. I love it. I have all 3 Lion King movies, and recently I've been really wanting to watch it, I just haven't gotten round to it yet.

• I did

• I watched it recently and thought it was really overrated

• I'm sure I have, I just don't remember much of it.

• Yes I have!!

• Yes... love it

• I think I've seen it once..

What Guys Said 14

• I saw it once with a step=grandchild many years ago (when it was a new release) and haven't seen it since.

• Yep, seen it the day it came out on VHS.. There's s company called hhgregg that sent out flyers back then that were supposed to say Free Lion King VHS With Purchase, but instead said Free Lion King VHS With Visit. Anyway great movie! I didn't really like Ferris Bueller's voice of adult Simba.

• Its one of my favourite animated movies.

• I was a little old for that one, and I actually just never got into Disney stuff in general. Disney used to be a pay channel on early cable, and we didn't have it, so I never did the whole Mickey Mouse/Donald Duck action, and I don't think I've seen any of the Disney movies besides Mary Poppins. I think I did "sort of see it" when I used to do community service (graduation requirement at my high school) at a pre-school. I wasn't really paying attention though, haha.

• Yes it was good from what I remember , haven't seen it in years since my kids watched it later on when they were toddlers

• Yh i think the firat time i saw it was shortly after it came to theatre a few months before it went on vhs

• I saw it in the theater when it first came out.

• I was born in 1988 so of course I saw the lion king.

• Not in a long time, but yeah I liked it

• Of course, I have.

Wish someone would film a Tiger Emperor version of cartoon one day.

• I don't think I have - On the "Must Do" list though

• I watched it in theaters. It's OK, but I'm bitter now since learning that it's just a thinly veiled remake of Osamu Tezuka's anime "Kimba the White Lion."

• I started to watch it once but they lost me once they started with musical numbers. uugggh.

• I have watched the lion king