Which of the following American phone carrier services do you prefer the most?

I prefer Verizon the most since they have the most versatile/diverse set of smartphones than any other phone carrier stores I've visited. They also have the most customer friendly service in my experience, along with all their new payment plans that have now that won me as their customer.

• Verizon WirelessWhich of the following American phone carrier services do you prefer the most?
  • AT&TWhich of the following American phone carrier services do you prefer the most?
  • T-MobileWhich of the following American phone carrier services do you prefer the most?
  • SprintWhich of the following American phone carrier services do you prefer the most?
  • Cricket WirelessWhich of the following American phone carrier services do you prefer the most?
  • Metro PCSWhich of the following American phone carrier services do you prefer the most?
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• verizon

What Girls Said 1

• T-Mobile.

Unlimited data, texting, and calling. Plus they have a lot of sweet deals they run frequently.

What Guys Said 1

• Tracfone since I rarely us my cell phone.