Netflix or Hulu, which is better?

Personally Netflix has better movies. Hulu has better and up to date episodes of tv shows. Nextflix does not have ads. Hulu does unless you pay extra. Netflix is $10 amonth while Hulu is $8a month. Personally Hulu is better for current running tv shows since the current episodes are usually up within 24 hours after network broadcast.

0|0
14|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the quality on Hulu better. I also like the TV shows vs movies. Overall, I do like Hulu better. I just only have access to Netflix right now. Netflix will make me happy when AHS comes out though :)

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Me too with Hulu I was able to enjoy the cartoons i like because Hulu isn't as picky as netflix plus they are more up to date where Netflix doesn't even add a whole season till months laer

• Show All
    • 2mo

yes they were

• 2mo

Have you ever seen Mad Men?

Most Helpful Guy

• Netflix - I recently cancelled Hulu because I never really watched it. They gave me a free month to give them another chance but what's the point?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I hate the ads on Hulu
    I like the original prigramming on Netflix.
    But Netflix movies are never the big hits or blockbusters

0|1
    0|0
  • Netflix

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know why but Netflix doesn't want to work on my iPad unless I have ridiculously good wifi but Hulu always works

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I like that with hulu there's more shows and the seasons are pretty much up to date, where Netflix sometimes you have to wait months after a season ends to get it

• I have show box, I love it!

0|1
    0|0
  • Netflix. I love the Netflix originals, plus lots of low budget horror films which I love.

1|1
    0|0
  • netflix by a mile for me

1|1
    0|0
  • Netflix forsure!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • hulu is more known and popular

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmmmmmmmmmm hulu

0|1
    0|0
  • I love both, but I'm currently watching hulu right now😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure since I've never used either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is there an option for Netflix and Chill?

0|1
    0|0
  • Netflix

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Hmm, I think a social life is way overrated these days. So my guess would be to have both so that we can hide from other people

0|1
    0|0
  • Netflix,
    Netflix is AWESOME

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Netflix

0|1
    0|0
  • Netflix has Stranger Things, so it wins.

Your move, Hulu.

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix has better shows you can't get on hulu like house of cards. The hulu original programming is pretty lame.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jail broken fire tv or fire tv stick.

0|0
    0|1
  • Netflix is better in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thanks for the update.

0|0
    0|0