Ok here I go again!🙈🙊 Honest opinions please?

Mostly for the first one. The second and the third are just some special signatures for me

My prof is going to see them Friday 🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• First Picture: Over all it looks nice. First thing that caught my eye was the collar bone being in the neck, it was rather jarring. Another thing was the arms, I haven't a clue what's going on with them, I do get that it's just a head & torso shot but it looks like the arms are bending behind the person.

Second Picture: Uh it's a pretty common thing everyone and their mother can draw, but I'm a sucker for symbolic shit like that so I'll give it a pass. :v

Third Picture: It just feels off, I can't quite put my finger on it but I feel it deep in my soul.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could sharpen your lines and shade them a little better but the last two are nice.
    The top one, were you instructed to use different styles? I like the body, hair, and top (especially) bc they are shaded differently but look really cool, the glasses seem a little out of place though.

The glasses were intentionally made to be "out"
      Cause they're weird haha

What Guys Said 18

• The first thing that caught my eye was the shoulder strap that was hanging the way it was. I instantly understood what you were going for and the whole thing had a special vibe to it. I can't stop looking at the purple part of the hair that came out great.

I won't even bother with any critiques because your so good I bet you already see more than I do. I can't believe how good you are at so young!!

• I really like the 2nd one. It makes me think of rippling water but what makes it interesting is that the drop continues through the ripple. Is it supposed to symbolize a portal? New beginnings perhaps? Or maybe the fact that life can take unexpected turns? That's how I interpret it anyway. Very interesting. It has a surprising amount of depth for something so simplistic.

• The first one screams "2 much swag 4 u" :D

• Really good drawings - I like second one a lot

• the last two are excellent,
    The first one is objectively well done, but it freaks me out a little with the sun glasses

Hahaha it was intentionally done for that
      Good that it worked

• I like your drawings, it looks cool. I never had much artistic skill so i think your drawings are lovely. What did you use to draw the first one?

Also i like the quotes you put next to the drawings. I'm curious... if i gave you this quote what would you draw :)

"I think therefore i am" - rene decarte

• Give your proff a heads up to commit suicide.

He gonna get cancer from painting #2 and #3 anyways.

Why? 😳 are they bad

Sry its just PMS. :(

These are personal special signatures. They're not random stuff
      Anyways thanks for your opinion

• looks good and awesome as usual

• I think it looks really good. But you could have left the hair roots bit till the end. Black doesn't do it for me. especially with a colour that could fade

• Its alright
    The best aspect of your drawing, was the hair! it looks fantastic!
    I would try practicing drawing people, anatomically correct. Their are great books that teach you how to properly proportion the people you draw. It creates a great foundation for all your future art work! keep up the good work.

Thanks
      In fact I did some drawings of people
      This was just an anime

You might want to work on her arms and shoulders, they seem a bit off!
      You are so good with colors though!
      I am horrible at adding colors to my drawings. :/

Ohhh I see, I like the glasses too

• I like the first one... interesting.

the other 2 look boring

• You. Didn't draw me I cariiiii 😭

• First one is really impressive !! :-)

• The body shape on the girl is completely messed up.

Haha its not messed up but it's the angle

Yeah just real quick to show you the basic lines and where you can add shadows for depth.

Thanks and great talent 👌👌✌

• The only thing that doesn't feel right is her uneven face rest of it looks cool :P

• you have talent. very good drawings. you might have a job as an illustrator.

• Good, the third one is my fav.

• Clean af bro

What Girls Said 10

• Nice drawings. What classes do you take? I'm in an advanced art class at my school. :)

I like the shading for the first one.

At a professional course Atm 😊

Awesome :D I never heard of them before haha
      Great job though with this :)

Thanks 😊

• I like the hair :p

• These are really cool :)

• Draw me like one of your French girls ;) jk your very good! Fave is the first. Love all the color you put into it.

• I love it. I love the colours and her eyes! Gosh her eyes! I also really like 2 and 3. 2 is probably my favourite of the signatures.

• I really like the second and third one really cool! 😀

• It's so good, the first has all my fave colors.

• The first one is AWESOME Triss! The two design ones are so cool :) <3

• looks great

• I knew you were a good artist. 😉
    Well done Triss, you paintings are absolutely beautiful. 😊