Ok here I go again!🙈🙊 Honest opinions please?

Mostly for the first one. The second and the third are just some special signatures for me
Ok here I go again!🙈🙊 Honest opinions please?

My prof is going to see them Friday 🙈

0|0
11|19

Most Helpful Guy

• First Picture: Over all it looks nice. First thing that caught my eye was the collar bone being in the neck, it was rather jarring. Another thing was the arms, I haven't a clue what's going on with them, I do get that it's just a head & torso shot but it looks like the arms are bending behind the person.

Second Picture: Uh it's a pretty common thing everyone and their mother can draw, but I'm a sucker for symbolic shit like that so I'll give it a pass. :v

Third Picture: It just feels off, I can't quite put my finger on it but I feel it deep in my soul.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You could sharpen your lines and shade them a little better but the last two are nice.
    The top one, were you instructed to use different styles? I like the body, hair, and top (especially) bc they are shaded differently but look really cool, the glasses seem a little out of place though.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

The glasses were intentionally made to be "out"
      Cause they're weird haha

What Guys Said 18

• The first thing that caught my eye was the shoulder strap that was hanging the way it was. I instantly understood what you were going for and the whole thing had a special vibe to it. I can't stop looking at the purple part of the hair that came out great.

I won't even bother with any critiques because your so good I bet you already see more than I do. I can't believe how good you are at so young!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the 2nd one. It makes me think of rippling water but what makes it interesting is that the drop continues through the ripple. Is it supposed to symbolize a portal? New beginnings perhaps? Or maybe the fact that life can take unexpected turns? That's how I interpret it anyway. Very interesting. It has a surprising amount of depth for something so simplistic.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first one screams "2 much swag 4 u" :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Really good drawings - I like second one a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • the last two are excellent,
    The first one is objectively well done, but it freaks me out a little with the sun glasses

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Hahaha it was intentionally done for that
      Good that it worked

• I like your drawings, it looks cool. I never had much artistic skill so i think your drawings are lovely. What did you use to draw the first one?

Also i like the quotes you put next to the drawings. I'm curious... if i gave you this quote what would you draw :)

"I think therefore i am" - rene decarte

1|0
    0|0
  • Give your proff a heads up to commit suicide.

He gonna get cancer from painting #2 and #3 anyways.

1|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

Why? 😳 are they bad

• Show All
    • 2mo

Sry its just PMS. :(

• 2mo

These are personal special signatures. They're not random stuff
      Anyways thanks for your opinion

• looks good and awesome as usual

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks really good. But you could have left the hair roots bit till the end. Black doesn't do it for me. especially with a colour that could fade

1|0
    0|0
  • Its alright
    The best aspect of your drawing, was the hair! it looks fantastic!
    I would try practicing drawing people, anatomically correct. Their are great books that teach you how to properly proportion the people you draw. It creates a great foundation for all your future art work! keep up the good work.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Thanks
      In fact I did some drawings of people
      This was just an anime

• 2mo

You might want to work on her arms and shoulders, they seem a bit off!
      You are so good with colors though!
      I am horrible at adding colors to my drawings. :/

Ohhh I see, I like the glasses too

• I like the first one... interesting.

the other 2 look boring

1|0
    0|0
  • You. Didn't draw me I cariiiii 😭

1|0
    0|0
  • First one is really impressive !! :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • The body shape on the girl is completely messed up.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Haha its not messed up but it's the angle

• Show All
    • 2mo

Yeah just real quick to show you the basic lines and where you can add shadows for depth.

• 2mo

Thanks and great talent 👌👌✌

• The only thing that doesn't feel right is her uneven face rest of it looks cool :P

1|0
    0|0
  • you have talent. very good drawings. you might have a job as an illustrator.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good, the third one is my fav.

1|0
    0|0
  • Clean af bro

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Nice drawings. What classes do you take? I'm in an advanced art class at my school. :)

I like the shading for the first one.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

At a professional course Atm 😊

• Show All
    • 2mo

Awesome :D I never heard of them before haha
      Great job though with this :)

• 2mo

Thanks 😊

• I like the hair :p

1|0
    0|0
  • These are really cool :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Draw me like one of your French girls ;) jk your very good! Fave is the first. Love all the color you put into it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it. I love the colours and her eyes! Gosh her eyes! I also really like 2 and 3. 2 is probably my favourite of the signatures.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the second and third one really cool! 😀

1|0
    0|0
  • It's so good, the first has all my fave colors.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first one is AWESOME Triss! The two design ones are so cool :) <3

1|0
    0|0
  • looks great

1|0
    0|0
  • I knew you were a good artist. 😉
    Well done Triss, you paintings are absolutely beautiful. 😊

1|0
    0|0