Here's a game console that was actually the very first to ever introduce online gaming and internet access before the Xbox and PS2 console ever did. This is the console that produced the last great Sonic the Hedgehog games (then after Sega was completely done with consoles, almost all of their Sonic game have became shit while being ported to non Sega consoles like the PS2, Gamcube and Xbox). It's shame that developers at the time had a lot of trouble with this particular console since it's ahead of it's time. Not only that, the PS2 started to come along, which was a nail to the coffin for the Dreamcast. Some people have said that the Dreamcast is what kinda inspired Microsoft to make the Xbox consoles. What do you guys think?
- I think it was an awesome game console that was one of, if not, the most underrated home console in gaming history.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I thought it was an alright console but nothing too special like the Playstation 20% (0)33% (1)25% (1)Vote
- I thought it was an okay console.0% (0)33% (1)25% (1)Vote
- I think it's a horrible console that's overrated by some gamers.0% (0)34% (1)25% (1)Vote
- Others100% (1)0% (0)25% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I have nothing but fond memories of it. It was the first console to introduce NBA 2K and NFL 2K (fuck you, Madden) so it will always have a place in my heart. I wish I never sold it.0