What's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?

• Star Wars Battlefront 1(original one, not EA)What's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2What's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?
  • Knights of the Old RepublicWhat's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?
  • Shadow of the EmpireWhat's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?
  • The Forces UnleashedWhat's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?
  • Rogue Squadron III: Rebel StrikeWhat's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?

Most Helpful Guy

• SWB 2 was the game me and my best mate used to play for weeks on end and skive off school for it, It was so addictive. It's a shame about the new SWB for ps4 since its lost a lot of good features from the old ones that could of made the new one just as exciting. The developers kinda really messed the new ps4 version one up big time.

What Girls Said 2

• I have played only the iOS version of Knights of the Old Republic, my SO has it on his iPad, and he also gitf me the game.

I have also played Star Wars: The Old Republic, and that's because my 6-year-old daughter (who has been playing the game since she was aged 2-3) convinced me to create an account.

I think my partner also has Jedi Academy, but I haven't played it yet.

• I have played only Jedi Academy, and Republic Command, and that because a cousin of my wife plays them.

What Guys Said 18

• Choice A, Star Wars Battlefront 1, is NOT THE ORIGINAL.

This is (sort of)... This is 1983 version for the version for the Atari home video game system. The original was the arcade version of this game and it was slightly better because it had dedicated electronics so it had better sound and graphics.

en.m.wikipedia.org/.../Star_Wars_(1983_video_game)

www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=9773

https://youtu.be/qfDxiVpgjiM

• Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi: http://img.gamefaqs.net/box/6/0/4/7604_front.jpg

• It was a PS2 Star Wars, probably one of the Battlefronts. I don't remember the exact name, but a friend rented it a few times and it was awesome.

• Battlefront 2 by a long shot.
    KotOR was great and all, but the Battlefront series reshaped the gaming world as we knew it. When it came out there was nothing like it. Then they did the unthinkable with space battles that let you fly and land into enemy ships! It was mind blowing and still is fun! I just wish EA copied and pasted this formula instead of the garbage we have now.

• Republic Commando

• Dude u left off the best one, Jedi Academy! Easily the coolest Star Wars game ever!

• I've never really played one.

I had an ex who had a kid though and the kid had Lego Star Wars. I played about 5 minutes of it once with the kid so I'm going with that.

• Haven't played that many, but what about Dark Forces?

• The only right answer is KOTOR.

• Republic Commando.

It was as if Star Wars matured with that game

• KOTR kicked major ass, in my opinion.

• KOTOR all the way! <3

• Star wars battlefront1 all day, 2 is good as well.

• Battle Front II allllllll day

• I like the Lego games.

• I honestly only really enjoyed the movies in the first place

• i have better things to do than waste my life playing video games.