What's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?

• Star Wars Battlefront 1(original one, not EA)What's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2What's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?
  • Knights of the Old RepublicWhat's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?
  • Shadow of the EmpireWhat's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?
  • The Forces UnleashedWhat's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?
  • Rogue Squadron III: Rebel StrikeWhat's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?

Most Helpful Guy

• SWB 2 was the game me and my best mate used to play for weeks on end and skive off school for it, It was so addictive. It's a shame about the new SWB for ps4 since its lost a lot of good features from the old ones that could of made the new one just as exciting. The developers kinda really messed the new ps4 version one up big time.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I have played only the iOS version of Knights of the Old Republic, my SO has it on his iPad, and he also gitf me the game.

I have also played Star Wars: The Old Republic, and that's because my 6-year-old daughter (who has been playing the game since she was aged 2-3) convinced me to create an account.

I think my partner also has Jedi Academy, but I haven't played it yet.

• I have played only Jedi Academy, and Republic Command, and that because a cousin of my wife plays them.

What Guys Said 18