Do you like hot couples photography?

So, among my collection of inspirational images I have a number of couples that I really love. I thought I would post this one in particular for eye candy as I think everyone, girls and guys, will appreciate this one... hot and steamy :) phewww

Do you like hot couples photography?

Most Helpful Guy

• As romantic as people have tried to make making love on the beach it's probably not that great of an idea. You're going to be getting sand in places you don't want to... I'm not much of a picture person. They don't do anything emotionally for me. I like cool fake ones of like beautiful looking planets in outer space but that's about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean softcore porn...

Noooo! not at all... its beautiful and not even showing her breasts, which a lot of fashion photographs do

What Guys Said 6

• Yes they are quite erotic

• Oh my GOD 😍🌹💋

• Yep
    Looks super cool

• That's really hot. I like how her feet are bending down in pleasure!

• this is borderline adult content, and surprised it hasn't been removed yet for that

lol its not adult at all. She has panties on anyway and you can't even see anything. A lot of artistic and fashion photography show nipples - this doesn't. I think its hot ;)

it's still rather adult

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0