Which actor or actress do you think could best play you in a movie about yourself and why?

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Jason Momoa, because I'd like to see him wear a dress :p

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• George Clooney. Although I am not nearly as good-looking as George Clooney, he and I actually have a huge amount in common, so for him playing me it would not be difficult for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Which actor or actress do you think could best play you in a movie about yourself and why?

You ask a question that requires supporting detail but can not even offer that of yourself? Shame on you BeeNee

Just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I actually literally laughed out loud at this one! Do you go through the thousands of questions asked a day on GaG and write the same thing. You must be exhausted!

• 2mo

Ummm.. no
      But if you asked a thousand questions like this one, I probably did answer them all the same way. So I guess we both spend too much time here asking and answering the same thing.

• Vin diesel. I'm built like him, have that personality. But he would have to get a tattoo or two and be bad with women ha ha

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I'm not sure which celebrity looks the most like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Josh Brolin. He pulls off a country boy character pretty well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seth Green... Same height and he's as weird as I am (at least on scr en).

0|0
    0|0
  • Gag is doing a fine job if you ask me

0|1
    0|0
  • i used to be compared to haley joel osment, the kid from the sixth sense, when he was in that movie, and i was younger. now i dk who i look like

0|0
    0|0
  • 50 cent probably

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• There isn't an actress that looks a lot like me, the closest would be Victoria Justice maybe although we look different, we have the same skin tone/eye/ hair (not really) color.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a8a15b1217.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Excluding her looks (but gosh darnit wish I did look like her!) But i think Amber Heard could definitely portray me in terms of the emotion and story.. she can portray a dead pan face so she's already up there 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea.. I like Katherine McNamara although I look nothing like her, I think she's a good actress and we're a similar age. Pretty sure nobody would be interested in watching a movie about me though 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I think uma Thurman could play me pretty well

0|0
    0|0
  • Amanda Seyfried I think...

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

(she has a lot of facial similarities with me and she has a similar vibe about her as I do)

• I'm not sure I can't think of an actress who looks like me and is as short (4'10) lol though I would like to know one

0|0
    0|0
  • Aubrey Plaza because we look and act so much alike 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, a random somali actress. There aren't many.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Dakota Fanning. We look kinda similar I guess?

0|1
    0|0