Ghost Rider in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Whut?

So they released the poster for Agents of SHIELD season 4. I honestly couldn't get past the first season of the show but I might consider watching it now.

• Damn that's awesome!
  • Boo
  • The show is shit anyway. He won't make a difference
  • I don't care

Most Helpful Guy

• Great idea, I'd like to see how would they incorporate such a dark character in the Agents of SHIELD.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ghost Rider the movie wasn't that much impressive, but I like Agents of SHIELD, maybe they would make a good combination.

What Guys Said 12

• Ghost Rider could be what saves this show's future. Now that they've be re-legitimized, and now that Hydra is gone and Hive is defeated, they need some new reason for SHIELD to exist. Simply hunting / mistreating Inhumans, as they've become the replacement for Mutants in this timeline, is gonna get old fast unless they can quickly get a team to be a shoe-in for the X-Men.

And as much as Hive has ruined Quake, they need to do something to redeem the character - or finish her off. Once again... after season 3, the show lacks a sense of purpose. Ghost Rider gives it what it needs.

For starters, it shows that Coulson was wrong: Hive didn't inspire the Devil, it was the other way around. And with aliens and spies no longer around to bother SHIELD, it would seem that they now have to quarrel with demons.

I agree with the first half of what you said. I haven't seen the show myself though, so I'm not sure about the rest

• Did you watch the trailer yet?

https://youtu.be/wQ1PeVAGkdM

Looks awesome but I still won't watch it lol

Not till just now... I don't know if I'm willing to sit through 3 seasons just to get to this lol

• I am bit like you - I fell away from season 1 but I might give it another chance when it starts up again.

• The show is good, just sometimes hard to stomach Coulson (sp?). The characters and character development are great though. I adore the fuck out of Simmons.

• Yeah I saw him in a news article. Not sure about him yet. Not sure I like him in a car rather than riding a bike either :/

• *yawn*

• Ghost Rider is so op

• Is nick cage doing it?

• Only if Nicholas Cage is in it 😂

• Robbie reyz only thing i dont like about this ghost rider thay didn't use. Robbie ghost rider face. They used. The original ghost rider

Also this season gonna be more darker becuase the show comes on at a later time now.

And

Its gonna incorporate the savages land dinosaurs

• It's all about the $$$$...

What Girls Said 1

• That would be so cool 👍