Agree or Disagree: Doomsday is not only one of the most badass supervillains but also one of, if not, the most powerful in the DC Comics Universe?

I agree for one obvious reason. He's one of the very few in the DC Universe (at least in the comic books and one animated movie) proven to be not only capable of beating Superman without Kryptonite but possibly the only one who can even kill him. I hear a few people on the internet argue that Wonder Woman has a good chance of beating Doomsday since she's in the same or similar strength level as Superman but I just laugh at that (not to take anything away from Princess Diana/Wonder Woman). If it takes Superman the sacrifice of his life to beat Doomsday, then WW (who's slightly less stronger than Superman but more skilled in fighting) would get slaughtered by Doomsday.Agree or Disagree: Doomsday is not only one of the most badass supervillains but also one of, if not, the most powerful in the DC Comics Universe?

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont know if he's one of the most badass
    I feel like he's kinda poorly written
    Most powerful def because even if you beat him, he'll just come back stronger and immune to how ever you beat him last time

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• 1. He's a super generic supervillain, not badass at all.

2 He's definitely not the most powerful in the DS universe. For example, Parallax, Trigon, and many others are much more powerful.