Is there really a need to be a hostile divide between PC and Console gamers?

Seriously, I game on both PC and Consoles. I game on PC for mods, non-stop amazing Steam discounts and great amount of gaming freedom. I game on consoles for fun exclusive games that you'll never get on PC. Nonetheless, we're all gamers regardless of gaming platform. It's stupid for a bunch of trolls/fanboys to rile all gamers up with stupid system/platform wars with their inferiority complex. Like seriously, if one's gaming platform is so superior than the rest, then why are they spending more time trolling people on the internet then actually playing their games on their beloved platform? Not to mention, they all brag about which has the most superior graphics and framerate. Who the fuck cares about them. It's the gameplay and amount of content that matters the most. Jesus, I fucking hate this new generation of gamers.

• Yes, it's fun to make the more inferior gamers feel like shit.
  • No, it's stupid and a pathetic waste of time.
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• yes its needed. ever since playstation has made SEGA go broke the great console wars have been unchained. this competition between the video game platforms actually drives video games to become better. consoles are currently lagging behind but if consoles want to stay relevant they need to come with some very impressive specs. and look at Nintendo. they constantly push the boundaries of video gaming forcing xbox and playstation to compete with them. in the end the console wars will only be in the advantage of the consumer.

What Girls Said 2

• I've played on both consoles and PC and I think it's basically, PC gamers know the graphics are better and so feel superior to console gamers and console gamers blindly defend themselves because they're butthurt but also think they have the better controls.

• serious waste of time

What Guys Said 1

• It may help to know information, dont know is it gamer's justice?
    I think they may win the game fairly maybe some equipment is included in competition.
    Like I played this on PS3, I found others fly faster than I and using speaker and headphones to communicate.
    I can not follow could not fight enemy in time.
    image.wangchao.net.cn/games/1324167593396.jpg