Joe Manganiello as Deathstroke... Yay or nay?

This is probably old news, but he was confirmed like a week back. He might be the villain in either the solo Batman film or in Suicide Squad 2. They also revealed his look. Joe Manganiello as Deathstroke... Yay or nay?
I think he's a good choice but I'm hoping they don't fuck it up after what the DCEU has offered so far.

• Yes
  • Nope
  • I don't care
  • Who is Deathstroke?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the role of Deathstroke would suit him well, he has the right attitude for that kind of character.

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked him very much as Alcide Herveaux in True Blood, I guess he would be excellent for the role of Deathstroke.

What Guys Said 10

• Doesn't matter so long as he performs well.

• He looks good in that costume

• He's a really talented actor. I'd rather see Deathstroke in a teen titans movie though..

We probably won't be getting one soon though

Yeah I know and it makes me sad. I hope it spins off of justice league with cyborg. I doubt it though..

• It will be interesting seeing him vs Batman.
    Him against the current Suicide Squad would simply be a massacre lol.

• I say yay, he would be one of the best choices for the role.

• joe... who?
    death... what?

Lol I figured you wouldn't know

Well Deadpool is basically a parody of Deathstroke... Or do you not know who Deadpool is? :P

I got forced to see Deadpool this year. One of the very few movies of that kind I've seen ^^

• I wouldn't be againts it but i think the old guy from avatar and from that new movie dont breath would be better
    But they can make joe look more that part so id be down with that

• Not overly familiar with him, but gave it a yay.

• I make a way better Deadpool than that guy will make Deathstroke... because I'm Deadpool...

• We are just going to have to wait and see how he plays deathstroke. Just like we had to wait on how ben was going to play batman.

What Girls Said 5

• I say yay 👍

It's new to me... I didn't know 🙈😳😂

• Hell yeah, he looks like a badass 👍

• Yes, totally, him or Manu Bennett, they are both fit for the Deathstroke character ;)

• I don't know either one.

Joe is an actor. Deathstroke is a villain... Umm, Deadpool was originally written as a parody of him

• Sure, why not, I can picture him as Deathstroke.