We are going on a trip. Saving tips?

My family and I are going on a super expensive trip in 5 months. We have to save a lot of money. Like 9,000. Do you have any ideas on ways to save $400 a week?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't eat out, don't buy new clothes, try to buy food on sale, don't drink alcohol, don't go to the movies. That will help save but you'll have to cut out some stuff. Like maybe cut your satellite and gym membership or something else.

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry, don't take this the wrong way, but why is this something you should be concerning yourself, with and not your parents?

Because my siblings all have jobs and are helping out because there is no way my parents salary can pay for it. And also because it's a group effort and I want to know what I can do to make it so I don't cost my parents so much money that we can't go.

Volunteered sorry.

I see I see.

Eh, I still stand on that the parents should pay. 9 grand is a bit much for a vacation though.

What Girls Said 1

• Go with only the basics. Dont buy anything you dont absolutely need.