What do you think about Lady Gaga performing the 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show?

I know it's a little early to be thinking about the Super Bowl but it was recently announced that Lady Gaga will be performing the halftime show this year! Are you excited to see her perform or do you wish someone else was performing the halftime show? If you aren't excited about Lady Gaga, who would you prefer to see?

What do you think about Lady Gaga performing at the 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show?

1|0
21|39

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly, I don't like / have never liked Lady Gaga's music, so I don't see any reason why I would suddenly like it in the future or at a halftime show.

Likewise, the whole halftime show being super staged kind of ruins the experience of a live performance in my opinion. Like I really quite like the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but a lot of the parts were pre recorded to avoid any mess-ups. It just ruins the "magic" of a live performance hearing/seeing that.

The only band I really like that would have a decent shot at a halftime show would be the Foo Fighters... But I don't really see it happening 😅

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The last halftime show I watched was Bruno Mars, and I loved it. I like Lady Gaga's music. Her performances and artistic direction, not so much. So I'm not sure if I'll watch.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 38

• another in a long line of horrid super bowl halftimes

1|2
    0|0
  • I swear that already happened.

1|1
    0|0
  • makes sense since she's popular but it doesn't do anything for me

0|0
    0|0
  • lady gaga will rock the show. She is expected to dress super sexy. And with her wonderful voice she will capture the hearts of the millions. What color she will use for her hair , I don't know. I just hope , this time it is purple. I like the purple color because it signifies royalty. and Lady Gaga is fit to be a rock super star QUEEN. My best wishes to her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who in the what show?

1|0
    0|1
  • Not my type of music, but she's a better choice than Beyonce.

0|1
    1|0
  • Sure as long as she keeps those gay guys off of the stage

0|1
    2|1
  • the nfl has been pandering to the clams for years.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh, that'll be a bad romance...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a show in the halt time break of a sports game... I really don't care who's singing there and who not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the theatrics of a short half time show will suit her style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I truly do not care

0|1
    0|0
  • She did good on the National Anthem last year

1|0
    0|0
  • Could be worse

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be completely honest i figured he would have fell off years ago with her horrible music but unfortunately she didn't. No i'm not excited and as for who i'd rather see Jay-Z would be a good yet expensive choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg she still has a career? Why does she still exist? PUT METALLICA UP THERE

1|1
    1|0
    • 2mo

Yes exaclty

• Show All
    • 2mo

Well that's not how it works so deal with it or grab a beer run like everyone else

• 2mo

@Castleguy25 beers are good yeah ;) so keep on watching shit ;)

• I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let Metallica show of their new album !!!

0|1
    0|0
  • weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatevs, the football is the most important part.

0|0
    0|0
  • My question is why? Does she hope to get more fans? Personally, I think it's poor choice. Isn't she irrelevant now? (not that I listened to her music)

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless she has a wardrobe malfunction like Janet Jackson I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is Aerosmith still alive? Put them out there.

0|1
    1|0
  • Sure why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Whateves, sit back and let her do her thing. Maybe eat a pizza while she performs

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought she died.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you the NFL is going to pick a popular pop star or band that caters to everyone. Just simple business marketing. Don't like it? Turn the tv off during half and go on a beer run

0|0
    0|0
  • Where has she been? Seems like forever since she had a hit.
    I thought she had given up show biz

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like it. No no could they have come up with a better artist or music. Come on NFL!

0|0
    0|0
  • The witches from hell are taking over this planet.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• Didn't she already? We NEED a rock band like metalica... or bls, rob zombie... pump the crowds n players up... we have had a ton of pop, country etc we neeeddd REAL ROCK

0|0
    0|0
  • she has an AMAZING voice. she's weird, and theatrical, but, unlike a LOT of other 'singers' these days, she has the voice to do it.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I think she'll put on a good show. And at least she has some talent for singing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her! She started off on the wrong foot with her wack music, but when she sings classics she's amazing.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would love it. But I hope she'll be singing the older stuff nobody knows anything from her last album lmao

0|0
    0|1
  • Holy shit she's still alive? 😕i thought all this stars from the previous generation were all dead!

1|1
    0|0
  • If this was a few years ago, I would hate it. But recently she's had some really enjoyable performances on award shows and such and I've been pleasantly surprised. I think she'd put on a good show.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Lady Gaga, she has natural talent. I'm not a huge fan of a lot of her songs, but at least she CAN sing and she won't turn it into a race war against police officers like Beyonce did.

1|0
    1|1
  • Honestly yes! I'm not really sure what to exactly sure about what to expect for her performance, which is one of the reasons why I love her. She's an extremely talented woman and I think she'll be a great choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Good. I love her. She will do great!!

0|0
    0|2
  • Is that her on the picture?😳

0|0
    0|0
  • She'd put on a great show

0|0
    0|1
  • no opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Lady Gaga has a great voice and gives a good show, so for me she's a great choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought she no longer does music? And she is irrelevant why put her on stage?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ready, she's my mom. little monster af.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think she'll do a great job.

0|0
    0|1
  • I like her. Im excited

0|0
    0|1
  • Eh she's okay

0|0
    0|0
  • She needs to pick a better outfit next time.

0|0
    0|0